Wii U moves into...QOL platform?

JoanMcWench

Playing
NES
Has anyone else heard this announcement from Nintendo in January? Based on what I read, it seems like this is going to be their attempt at platform separate from the video game business. I'm particularly interested in what all that means. Are they planning on creating a platform that is basically a exercise platform with a "non-wearable" device?

Nintendo is not entirely new to health (or quasi-health) products. They had the Electronic Love Tester back in the late 60s, and of course, Wii Fit was hugely successful. They also developed a finger sensor recently that would read your pulse and blood pressure during gameplay, but it never became a product.

Don't forget about the Japanese Love Hotels, where couples can rent a room for the night and play Nintendo and do other busy stuff. CENSORED.

When they develop supported video of doing both these things at the same time, I shall be impressed. Especially if they incorporate the original Nintendo controller. I imagine the fact that it is uncomfortable may be accentuated by these circumstances. What with the...gaming...and all. :wub:

NintendoCosmos said:
Don't forget about the Japanese Love Hotels, where couples can rent a room for the night and play Nintendo and do other busy stuff. CENSORED.

Japan has lots of stuff like this though. :D

I never cared for all the wiifit stuff, I am just a lazy person that wants to play video games.

'Electronic Love Tester' sounds like the kind of euphemism adults try to use for vibrators when they're found by children.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back