Will there be more snes/nes games in the eshop?

Minattz

Playing
Switch
I would like to play the old Nintendo or SNES games on the switch if possible. I know they just relased the NES and SNES Classic, but does anyone think old style retro games will be available for download in the EShop?

This paid service lets Nintendo Switch owners enjoy online multiplayer gaming as well as a dedicated smartphone app that connects to your Nintendo Switch system and helps you connect with friends for online play sessions in compatible games.

Online Play on Nintendo Switch
You'll be able to play compatible co-op and competitive games online by signing in with your Nintendo Account. Online play is free for Nintendo Account holders until our paid online service launches in 2018.

After the free-trial period, most games will require a paid online service subscription from Nintendo in order to play online. Currently the free-trial, the paid service, and online play (for applicable modes in compatible games) will be available for customers in the US, Canada, and Mexico. For the latest list of countries, please visit Customer Support.

This service is only for Nintendo Switch. It does not affect Wii U or Nintendo 3DS systems or online play.

Classic Game Selection*
Subscribers will get to download a compilation of classic titles with added online play, such as Super Mario Bros. 3, Balloon Fight and Dr. Mario.

screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png

Games featured rated:
en-e@2x.gif

*Product name subject to change.

Nintendo eShop deals
Special offers for subscribers may include discounts on select digital games and content.

Pricing*
1-Month Membership
$3.99 (USD)
3-Month Membership
$7.99 (USD)
12-Month Membership
$19.99 (USD)
Prices listed are in U.S. dollars and do not include tax. Pricing for additional countries will be announced closer to the launch of the service.

Make the most of your Nintendo Switch
The paid service lets you take your gaming up a notch with online multiplayer and exclusive benefits. Standard online features such as system and game updates will be free for all Nintendo Switch users.

I really hope they come out with the Virtual Console for the Switch.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back