Xbox One Epic Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but this video is pretty pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the Wii U's sales figures compared to the X1 and PS4.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not as pathetic as your xbox one sales. The xbox one is on life support. And you are NOT even a gamer. just a wannabe gamer. xbox is and will always be for kids.. Get the hell out of the Nintendo forums and go back to your bitch ass xbox forums. Xbox is losing over 800 billion dollars ever 6 months on the xbox one.

LOL its funny that you are so in denial!

The xbox one has sold almost as many consoles in six months as the wii u has sold in three years. I am just stating facts, I dont even OWN an xbox one yo so why would I take its side? :cool:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's funny how you are the one in denial. You need to wake up. Xbox is dead. Also one more rage from you and you will be banned.

You've just been reported. And you will now get banned.

Obviously you cant interact with people on a forum at an adult level, I would suggest you are the one who should be banned for the good of the community.

You can't interact with anyone on an adult level. I'm older than you are kid.. And you just been warned for the last time. You are getting banned from these forums. Stay the fuck out of my post. or I will slit your fucking throat and crack your fucking head wide open.

Yeah thats a really mature reply, you are obviously an adult.

If I get banned and you stay then quite honestly I wouldn't want to be a member here anyway.

You can't interact with anyone on an adult level. I'm older than you are kid.. And you just been warned for the last time. You are getting banned from these forums. Stay the fuck out of my post. or I will slit your fucking throat and crack your fucking head wide open.

I already reported you for spamming the forums sooo... I guess it's one against one. I think it's great that you have your opinion on xbox one, but commenting 20 different threads on different reports is really obnoxious. Instead create one thread and post all of your opinions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back