Yo ★≡≡\(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿\)

BeepBeep

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Switch
I used to go on the Nintendo forums when I was a lot younger with my sister and honestly is made for a great part of my childhood. The Nintendo summer camp with the game where you tried to heat the marshmallow without burning it was TIGHT. Came back to see what's happenin here cause tbh I wanted to rant about all my Switch games and not scare away all my fb friends/coworkers/boss >:D

I'm currently tryna become a video game designer/ make my own games and play anything that looks cool. Currently playing Final Fantasy 10 and The Last of Us, but also have Animal Crossing which is a lifetime obligation to my villagers. Also need to finish Return of the Obra Dinn and play the oodles of games I bought when quarantine started (Astral Chain, Devil May Cry, TAIKO NO TATSUJIN). I watch a lot of Anime, read a lot of book, and I'm hoping 2020 lends us superpowers as recompense for everything else so far.

A while back, I had a picture on Facebook of myself and Super Mario at the Nintendo store in New York. Girls actually kind of liked it. 😂

Hello and welcome to the forums.

A while back, I had a picture on Facebook of myself and Super Mario at the Nintendo store in New York. Girls actually kind of liked it. 😂
Nice, I guess it was surprise if you thought it was nerdy. To the Nintendo Store!

I wanted to rant about all my Switch games and not scare away all my fb friends/coworkers/boss
You are in the right place. Post all those opinions, I like hearing them.

Its looks like a magical place! I'm trying to go to Japan soon and want to visit the Nintendo Store there and buy all the tiny animal crossing stuff

You are in the right place. Post all those opinions, I like hearing them.

when like 5 of your last fb status thoughts were video game questions you know its time to make a forum account : -)

Welcome aboard the forums hoping to
Show some more life around here.

Heyo, glad to be apart of the community!

@BeepBeep welcome! Glad to have you. LOVE the intro, especially the lifelong obligation to your villagers in Animal Crossing.

So im curious, what do you like to read?

Right now I'm reading IQ84 by Murakami and I roped my friends into a book club where were reading The Starless Sea by Morgenstern. I've been wanting to read Blindsight by Watts though cause I love sci fi horror :) Im open to read anything though, if you have any suggestions!

i just finished the Harry Potter series, and now im back on my Stephen King kick. Read The Shining for the first time, and now im on The Talisman.

You know I've never actually gotten around to reading a Stephen King I really need to. What's your favorite that you've read by him?

@BeepBeep hands down: Pet Sematary. Ive read it 3 times. The Stand is great also. it's about a plague, and then after what evil tries to take over. Kind of fitting.

@BeepBeep hands down: Pet Sematary. Ive read it 3 times. The Stand is great also. it's about a plague, and then after what evil tries to take over. Kind of fitting.

Pet Semetary is such a classic ive heard about a lot thats its kinda crazy I haven't read it. I'll see about getting the book or audiobook and ill let ya know what I think :D

@BeepBeep have you ever read Under The Dome? That is one big book and there used to be a tv show based on it.

Yeah I watched a few episodes if the show cause Hank from Breaking Bad was in it :p can't remember where the plot went though. Have you read it/watched it all?

My YouTube link should be BeepBeep Studios

Not too much on it yet but I've been writing a show I plan to put on there. Just trying to get everything ready first so I can have a consistent posting schedule. Can be hard with work these days 😬

Interesting score... :D

Yeah I think YouTube only gives out a custom username after 100 subscribers, that's why the link doesn't work... They keep changing the rules.

Ty! Im working with my roommates to make our own music and voice acting and be an in house production :]

Yeah, been mainly focusing on ig cause it makes most sense to me rn haha. I'm working and doing an internship rn so once that ends hopefully I'm ready for the beast of youtube D:

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back