Your Anime/ Manga list

Giri

From
India
Playing
Switch

Just completed Tokyo Ghoul season 1

Good idea. I've kind of lost track of a lot of the anime I've watched, maybe I'll start using Myanimelist.

Sounds interesting. I'll put it on my plan to watch

I'm about 5 episodes into Mob Psycho 100 and it's so gorgeous and all the characters are adorable bbs. Also liking Sing "Yesterday" for Me which I watched on a whim and I'm pretty into it. Gotta get my anime feels

I have never seen Cowboy Bebop or the full Neon Genesis Evangelion series. Should probably get on that sometime soon.

I'm about 5 episodes into Mob Psycho 100 and it's so gorgeous and all the characters are adorable bbs. Also liking Sing "Yesterday" for Me which I watched on a whim and I'm pretty into it. Gotta get my anime feels
Might watch that one and see if it's for me
I have never seen Cowboy Bebop or the full Neon Genesis Evangelion series. Should probably get on that sometime soon.
Evangelion is good, and hopefully you like the psych introspective ending, I know I did and think it's the most memorable part of the story. I'll eventually watch Cowboy Bebop at this rate.

Watching Vinland Saga, Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of commandents and Sword art Online

I like Boku No Hero Academia, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and Nichijou!

Last edited:
Need to watch the rest of Jojo golden wind. wow that anime is zany

Back