Discussion in 'NES' started by geod80, Mar 8, 2016.
The sounds were familiar, but I had to look in the YouTube comments for help.
Version 1.3.0 has been released at: https://geod.itch.io/3dnes
- Switch to core architecture => possibility to use another emulation core
- Improve cpu, ppu, apu emulation accuracy as a whole
- Fix input latency issue
- Fix sound lag, cropping
- Reimplement of mmc3 mapper
- Porting Blipbuf to C# => code base is pure C# now
- Add Vrc2-4 mapper (21,23,25,27)
- Add Action53 mapper (28)
- Remove border masking => now you can observe the scene from trully 360 degree
- Add instancing shader, better rendering performance
- Onepass virtual reality rendering
- Smoother shadow rendering
- Add credits for BlipBuf and BizHawk project
- Save/Load backward compability is broken
3DNes V1.4 - VR Version has been released:
- Release Video:
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] multi shape processing (adjust, delete), multi shape merging
- [New Feature][Shape Editor] manually select tiles to create new shape.
- [Facility] Add 79 pre build 3dn file of popular nes games
- [New Feature][Pro] Vive - Oculus - 3D Monitor support
- [Change][Window][Linux] 3dn files will be managed at $3dnes_path/3dn
- [Bug Fix] Fix texture rendering bug in some nvidia cards. This is a regression bug.
How does the emulator decide what depth to assign to sprites and backgrounds?
Based on heuristic rules
News on development.
3DNes : Mario - Pipes - Vietnamese Flag - Water World
3DNes V2: Scripting System Preview
3DNesV2 Binary & Source Code Release
Glad to see the project is going strong!
holy smoke, thats fantastic!
Separate names with a comma.