Amiibos

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
What amiibos do you have? What amiibos do you plan on getting the in the future? Are there any you want but can't get due to low availability?

yep, Splatoon! i want em because they actually add many levels to single player mode. i have Mario, Peach, Sheik, Fox, Link, Toon Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Zelda, Bowser, Samus. i have to admit, i got Smash Bros with these thinking they did more but they just pummel me senseless. I love them and will collect them. Id like to find a Toad as well. Oh, and did you see what all these guys will do in Super Mario Maker?

Thats whats up!

My amiibos are:
Mario (Smash)
Mario (Mario)
Luigi (Smash)
Luigi (Mario)
Peach (Mario)
Bowser (Smash)
Yoshi (Smash)
Toad
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Sonic
Sheik (2, one in box and 1 out)
Toon Link
Samus
Pac-Man
Villager
Mega Man
Captain Falcon (2, one in box and 1 out)
Pikachu
Zelda
Marth (2, one in box and 1 out)
Kirby
Fox
Pit (in box)

I have a lot, I know. I really like these things!

I plan on getting:
Charizard
Dr. Mario
Zero Suit Samus
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
and a few more.

so this weekend i finally got my Toad and found the Splatoon boy and girl inkling. I must say, for the value of these two I'm glad to have them. They unlock each a new 20 single player levels, and new costumes and weapons. Money well spent for a great game.

I have my eye on that cool Gannondorf and need a Luigi as well. and Rosalina

I remember getting an email to pre-order the Gold Mario amiibo... Now I wish I had gotten it because isn't it rare? Which amiibo should I be keeping an eye out for? ;)

Last edited:
^the Splatoon 3 pack. The green squid is only available this way and is hard to find. It goes for app. 150$ online, and everywhere i went told me "oh, we just sold the last one" so use your imagination on where they end up. I've yet to see a Rosalina either. For 13$, these toys are very detailed and actually do stuff. Ive spent more than that on toys that do nothing, so i really love them!

I have:
Yoshi (Smash Bros version)
Fox
Villager

Pretty puny compared to you guys but I would rather spend my money on other stuff.

P.S. It is not Amiibos. it is amiibo. No s and I do not think they use a capital A.

I've gotten Olimar, Charizard, Zero Suit Samus, and Dr. Mario since I last updated I think.

I currently have:

Mario
Dr. Mario
Charizard
Luigi
Pikachu
Diddy Kong
Gannondorf
Link
Toon Link
Sheik
Peach
Bowser
Chibi-Robo
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Zelda
Zero Suit Samus
Samus
Mega Man
Fox
Sonic
Mario 30th Anniversary
Yarn yoshi

Recently I picked up Tom Nook and Mabel amiibos.

I'm out of touch with all the new AC games. What do all of their amiibo do exactly? Im sure not much with New Leaf?

Well I'm actually not interested in the two new Animal Crossing games that came out this year, I'm just a huge Animal Crossing fan and I like to collect the amiibos. However, I do know they're essentially required to play Amiibo Festival.

I've gotten a few more; the green and pink yarn yoshi amiibo along with Lucario and Mewtwo.

Awesome! I am going to pick up light blue Yoshi sometime (hopefully soon), since I am a big light blue Yoshi fan.

I have everything that's out except for Mega Yarn Yoshi and nearly all of the AC set (not interested, frankly). Fun times looking for them. Lucas comes out Friday!

Latest threads

Back