Animal Crossing: New Horizons

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
So my daughter really really wanted this, and of course i did too so we got it for her. Hey, she's going through the quarantine too. So i wanted to make a thread where we could share ideas, tips, etc. because after watching her play for a few hours, well there's lots of new stuff. Im not set up yet, but she is and it's awesome. Anybody else escaped to this island yet?

Synomenon

Playing
Switch
So after resident services gets upgraded to a real building, the island music (the laid back guitar music) changes. Is there any way to get that music back?

From
US
Playing
Switch
Animal Crossing is such a great series. A lot of people don't realize it's real-time and is meant to be played all year. New Horizons adds some interesting features like DIY recipes (first introduced in Pocket Camp). Now players can craft and customize furniture in their houses and islands. It also is the first game that allows players to have control over the shape and terrain features of their island.

The randomized islands from New Leaf are back with Nook Miles Islands, which can contain rare resources. Players can also make mega bells by playing the stalk market and buying turnips for a low price and selling them high. Here are a few guides for getting started with Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

If you guys have any more questions, feel free to ask them. I've been a fan of the series since it released on GameCube.

Latest posts

Latest threads