Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I bought this for my missus last year, she wanted the game and at the time was on maternity, she goes back to work on Monday and has played this pretty much everyday since I bought it. I've tried it myself, but couldn't get into it.
I've still not managed to get into the game. I believe I played it for about 10 minutes when I first bought it. The missus recently hit 600 hours on it herself though!

How many hours have you got on the game @dustinb12?

Last edited:
@Mike 600 hours whoa!!! Now im curious. I will have to look and see. It is my wife, daughter, and myself playing since launch so i will get back to you.

Ok so Brewster is finally making his comeback! Should be interesting.
That's cool, I really like that Nintendo is still adding new content. Brewster is nice. I miss the minigames from the island though. I want more stuff to do in the game.

@djanky, yes! What happened to that cool fossil dig game? And weren't there badges to collect for various achievements?

Oh and @Mike : I have 330 hours, my wife has 330 and my daughter around 150 hours. I guess it was a hit at my house!

Awesome! @dustinb12. Me and my missus have recently created an account on the Switch that we share, so we started Animal Crossing together and I'm actually enjoying it so far.

We ended up with a frog called "Diva" and an elephant called "Axel" for our first two islanders.

How's everybody enjoying the Halloween activities? My favorite time of year, in AC and real life.

Awesome! @dustinb12. Me and my missus have recently created an account on the Switch that we share, so we started Animal Crossing together and I'm actually enjoying it so far.

We ended up with a frog called "Diva" and an elephant called "Axel" for our first two islanders.

Awesome! Well im sure you all realize my avatar is NOT me but her name is Muffy. My daughter and I had her on New Leaf 3Ds, and we always liked her. She's like a Goth smarty pants and we luckily ended up with her on the Switch. She's my favorite.

She's the sort of islander my missus would love @dustinb12 - she's a self-confessed goth, although she doesn't dress like one!

We invited our first villager to join the island last night; a bird called "Midge" I've never played an Animal Crossing game before so have no idea who any of the characters are.

They really put alot of thought into this and gave everyone more than they ever asked for, So much new content even without the paid DLC. Really proud of this direct for animal crossing its a great step in the right direction and they pleased their fanbase with this.

Its an aighty entry but i personally prefer the older games since it had more content in it without the patches.

I sorta-kinda haven't played New Horizons, yet. 🥺👉👈 I've been thinking about it, lately. I really liked the first Animal Crossing, and I liked the one on the Wii, but I've really been putting off buying the newest one. 😇 Guess it's time.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back