Best Wii game and why

@Nomekop Yeah, Subspace Emissary was awesome.

Now, for my favorite Wii game... Gosh, that is hard. Probably Brawl, but there are so many good titles!

Xenoblade Chronicles (one of the best RPGs last gen)
Muramasa (second best Vanillaware game next to Dragon's Crown)
The Last Story (IMO Mistwalkers best game)
Fragile Dreams. (emotional yet amazingly well done hidden gem)
Okami(best Zelda clone and even in some ways bests it)
Klonoa(better than galaxy IMO)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (THE best fighting game last gen)
RE4 Wii version
Metroid Prime 3 (controls are amazing)
Zak & Wiki (great adventure game)
Sin & Punishment Star Successor (amazing lightgun sequel)
Nyxquest (best Kid icarus kinda game on Wii)
Lost in Shadow (i'd take this over ico anyday as the Platforming is ACTUALLY GOOD unlike Ico)
Sonic and Sega All Star Racing (best Kart racer on Wii instead of the very lackluster Mario kart wii)
A Boy and his blob (it has a hug button man)
Earth Seeker (one of the better RPGs on the system but Japan only)
Rayman Origins (competes with Klonoa as best Platformer)
Captain Rainbow(you have to find Birdo's Dildo to prove his innocence)

My fave on the system is The Last Story. Those above are what I feel are it's best games. Not a lot of Nintendo as I felt most of their outings were pretty weak. Mario galaxy just felt like the same game I played in Sunshine and Mario 64 so I was not into it.

Have to be between Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles.

SS delivered on motion controls in a proper game. Only Prime 3 and Red Steel 2 come close in this regard.

Xenoblade was just a solid RPG all around with impressive scope.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was my favorite.

Xenoblade Chronicles (one of the best RPGs last gen)
Muramasa (second best Vanillaware game next to Dragon's Crown)
The Last Story (IMO Mistwalkers best game)
Fragile Dreams. (emotional yet amazingly well done hidden gem)
Okami(best Zelda clone and even in some ways bests it)
Klonoa(better than galaxy IMO)
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (THE best fighting game last gen)
RE4 Wii version
Metroid Prime 3 (controls are amazing)
Zak & Wiki (great adventure game)
Sin & Punishment Star Successor (amazing lightgun sequel)
Nyxquest (best Kid icarus kinda game on Wii)
Lost in Shadow (i'd take this over ico anyday as the Platforming is ACTUALLY GOOD unlike Ico)
Sonic and Sega All Star Racing (best Kart racer on Wii instead of the very lackluster Mario kart wii)
A Boy and his blob (it has a hug button man)
Earth Seeker (one of the better RPGs on the system but Japan only)
Rayman Origins (competes with Klonoa as best Platformer)
Captain Rainbow(you have to find Birdo's Dildo to prove his innocence)

My fave on the system is The Last Story. Those above are what I feel are it's best games. Not a lot of Nintendo as I felt most of their outings were pretty weak. Mario galaxy just felt like the same game I played in Sunshine and Mario 64 so I was not into it.

oh good show! I loved Klonoa and Boy and His Blob! Yes the hug button!!! There are a lot on that list i wanted to try but didn't. Might have to get these on the cheap

I really like tennis simulators designed for Wii. Sometimes it really feels like I'm playing outside and I'm kind of cherish this feeling.

If I had to pick one, definitely Rayman O. When rayman came out for N64, I rented it like 24 hours later from blockbuster (oh ho ho), and I remember getting lost out of my mind at the first level.

Also, what the heck was with not being able to skip that one mile cutscene in the beginning every time? Was I just stupid when I was little, or did they really do that with the 64 edition?

Anyways, now that I'm older and can figure these things out (the internet is also a nice addition since then), I had an absolute blast playing the game. I've always been big on platformers (Ratchet & Clank still my favorite of all time), this one was amazing. Highly recommend it if you're into the genre :)

My family loves the sports games that come with the Wii, my nieces love the bowling and the tennis in particular. My favorite would have to Super Smash Bros Brawl, it's so much fun and doesn't really ever get boring. I loved Twilight Princess as well, and got my nieces into that game as well. Now they want to play it whenever they come to visit!

Yeah, SSBB is an epic game... I used to play that a lot with my siblings before Smash 4 Wii U came out.

Skyward Sword is probably the one that I would say is the best too, just because I like to say something besides a Mario game That Super Smash Brother Brawl game was really fun to play though, and when you can get a group of people together it can really make for a good time. Skyward Sword kind of came out of nowhere though, so for me it had that aspect going for it. There are some other good ones, but those are the two that came to my mind.

To me it's the Godfather: Blackhand Edition for the Wii. Since being born in NYC & being Italian makes it more fun to play.

Super Mario Galaxy, because it's the best 3D Mario game, and beautiful to look at and fun to play (did not care for Sunshine and 64 had a broken camera i think)
And i loved Bully, the school drama and the funny missions

My favourite Wii Games are the Mario Galaxy games! They just are so fun with their unique level design and theme. They also have a really good story for a Mario game!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back