DS vs Emulator: Which do you prefer?

Most of the games I've played it has been through emulation, so I can assure you. Nothing beats the pleasure of a console. You know you have a device created just and exactly to respond to your gaming experience in your hands. I don't know, for me it has an added value.

I love emulators so much, I can save the game literally at any point, and when I load the system, I don't have to wry about going threw menus or whatever else. I can just click load with short keys and then the game loads instantly. I don't need to worry about batteries, game cartridges, wasting time chargin, switching games, etc.

Emulators are the future of gaming I think haha. All the systems inside one folder on my desktop, pretty awesome. Plus all the games in Rom folders according to system, definitely better. I have so many games for so many systems.

I'M A EMUHOLIC

No matter the system I always prefer the real deal. It always plays better and feels better.

No matter the system I always prefer the real deal. It always plays better and feels better.

I agree with this for the most part. The only exception in my opinion is the PSP. The psp has an insane amount of emulators and feels so good in your hands, (other than the psp go. that one you sacrifice feel for portability!)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back