Favorite N64 games?

The Legend of Zelda games, (of course!) and both of the Banjo-Kazooie games. I Love them and wish I could find game discs of the Banjo-Kazooie games to play on my Wii! Anyone know if you can get the banjo-kazooie games on disc?

I never really got to play much N64, but I'd have to say Pokemon Stadium was definitely my favorite as a kid.

At the time, during my youth: I switched over from Nintendo to Sony's PlayStation after the SNES and never actually owned a N64 myself (I couldn't afford both). However, I played a fair amount of N64 at the homes of friends and families and much later in life re-discovered some of its games via emulators.

As such, my list of favourite N64 games is short but sweet: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, StarFox 64, and StarCraft 64.

StarFox was a great game to play singularly BUT, actually, a great game to play with others. Which can be really rare sometimes. The multi-player was super fun and addictive.

Mine would be Perfect Dark, F-Zero X, Zelda OOC, Zelda Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong 64, and Jet Force Gemini (which they should bring back, it was amazing)

Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story, DK 64, Mario 64 and Zelda OoT. No order and it was really hard picking just 5.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

&

Rugrats in Paris

I would probably have to say it's a tie between Mario Kart 64 and Snow Board Kids.

Actually, who are we kidding - probably Mario Kart because I can actually win. I honestly used to spend so much time playing Mario Kart it was kind of ridiculous. I love the newer various of it too, the Wii and Wii U but the 64 version will always be my favourite. I still like to play now when I can pester someone into it.

I love Snow Board Kids as well, but honestly, I find it so difficult. Maybe it's just me? I remember liking it immensely when I was younger, so I pulled it out a few weeks ago to give it a try and failed miserably. I still find it fun but after a while it begins to drive me crazy. I guess I've just lost all my skill (if I even had any).

Anyways, good question / so tough to decide, there are a lot of really great N64 games. I went to a store that sells old Nintendo games a couple days ago (seriously that's all they sell, and they have probably thousands of games there). It was pure heaven :p

I think my favorite games were perfect dark, Golden eye which I think was the best game to ever be released on the N64. I really loved Super Smash bros and Mario 64 and also Mario Kart 64. Oh yeah not to forget the Mario Party series of games I really had tons of fun playing those games and I still play them until this day!

Not to forget Zelda: Ocarina Of Time. That was my first ever Zelda game and one that I really enjoyed playing.

Mine would be Super Smashed Bros cause it got all the old Nintendo characters in it and yeah it's fun to fight simple controls and takes skills to be pro cause anything can happen when fighting of course.

Everyone loves Goldeneye... Am I the only one who doesn't? o_O

I tried playing the game, and quit after less than 5 minutes. It just doesn't do it for me...

Goldeneye would have to be number 1 for me. Depends on when you tried to averus, if you're not into FPS that alone would make you not enjoy the game, if you were playing it at the time the game came out, it was great, more so with the multiplayer. if you've played it as a rom? well its lost its flare and its purely nostalgia based love. Second best game for me would be..hmm.. Conker's bad furday?

My favorite games are Mario Party and Mario 64. They are the ones that I enjoyed playing the most and the ones that I always wanted to play. Oh and Pokemon stadium and Pokemon Snap, I completely forgot about those games. I spent hours trying to get all the pokemon pictures and I succeeded.

Ah! I have so many favorites for the Nintendo 64! My ultimate favorite game was Yoshi's Story. I loved being Yoshi and grabbing as many Yoshi's as possible. I thought it was a lot of fun. My other nostalgic favorites are Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Definitely games I'd play again when I go home!

I always liked Mario 64, Perfect Dark and Resident Evil 2 of the 64 games...I've still got a pretty big, nostalgic soft spot for the 64 overall. Even the games that weren't as impressive.

I still play my Nintendo 64 from time to time. My favorite games were The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario Kart 64, Goldeneye, NFL Blitz 2000, Army Men: Sarge's Heroes, and Super Smash Brothers. Super Smash Brothers is my favorite of all. In fact, playing that game nearly caused me to flunk out of my freshman year of college (1999-2000). We played it from about 5 pm to 1 am 5 or 6 nights a week for the fall semester. That was probably not wise, but it really was fun!

Latest threads

Back