First NES game you played?

billz30

Playing
3DS XL
Popeye is a fun game indeed. My uncle has the Arcade version in his house. I think the first game I ever played on the NES could have been Commando..the neighborhood kid had both that Super Mario Bros and Kung Fu. That experience of playing it made me buy one a month later. My Atari 2600 didn't get much attention after I hooked it up. Lol!

pwarbi

Playing
Wii
The Atari 2600! That's going to bring back a lot of memories for people I would have thought.

Aswell as all the games were talking about that we used to play, I think it'd fair to say that the NES was probably the very start of console gaming as we know it, well, it was in my household anyway!

Zelda

Playing
3DS
My very first NES game was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,the old side-scroller. My brother and I would play for hours. We also fought over who got to be which turtle, we both liked Raphael the best and had to take turns playing as him, which neither of us wanted to do. We also played a lot of F-Zero, the racing game. Man that was fun! I loved all the crazy colors and the music. I miss that game :(

pwarbi

Playing
Wii
The side scrolling games are a thing of the past these days it seems unfortunately, when back in the day it was pretty much all we had.

While it's always nice to remember games as they used to be, imagine if we paid $60 for a game now and it was a side scroller! I'd be mortified and definitely be sending it back!

Simon7 Player

Playing
NES
It was about year 2015. In 80´s we dont had it because there was a comunism in the Europe. My siblings did not had consoles. BUT, in 2015 one sibling gave me an "Emulator" of NES. The games were in it, so i did not have to use cartriges. The first game I ever played was PAC-MAN. Best game ever.

Latest posts

Latest threads