Forum Veteran Here!

8bitMeg

From
California
Playing
GameCube
Hi everyone, my name's Meg and this is the first time I have been on a forum in quite a while.
Back in 2009 I joined a forum called "NintendoPals" (not advertising - the site is not even up anymore :/)
I really enjoy Nintendo. My first console was a GameCube back when I was in kindergarten. Since then, I have branched out onto many other games and consoles, and love playing games. I have a Let's Play channel that I even plan on bringing back.
Anyway, I joined here with my friend ShyGuy16 today, and I hope to make some more friends and talk about games that we all love. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a lot of fun.
Wait... it's my first day too. Since you shoehorned me into your thread, there's no point in me making one, too.

Hey kids. I like Nintendo games, and talking about Nintendo games at length to the point that people get moderately annoyed with me. I haven't done the forum thing in a long time, but I doubt that I forgot how it all works. Maybe.

Last edited:
Wow, another new person! :D

Welcome to the forum ^^ chat us all up, posts some threads and commence with anything you are interested in Nintendo wise. We are happy to have another member of our community.

welcome gang! glad to have y'all.
@8bitMeg sounds familiar, have we crossed paths on twitter perhaps?

Great to have some great fans here

Wait... you were 5-6 years old when you played the gamecube?

In your profile it says you are 18.

Gamecube was released on 2001.

Today is 2016.

2016-10=2006

18-10=8. So, you were 8 years old in 2006.

In 2005, you were 7

In 2004, you were 6

Wow! You got a Gamecube on 2004-2005! Amazing :D

Nice meeting you. My name is Rain (IRL: Cameron)

@Rain Yep! I know, pretty young. First game was Super Mario Sunshine. Honestly I didn't fully beat it until like...2011...

Welcome to the Nintendo Forums! I'm sure you won't get bored here ;)

Latest threads

Back