Grand Theft Auto is going to be a Pokemon Go Clone?

rz3300

Playing
Wii
I have to say that my first inclination was that the idea was a joke, and I thought that it was a funny one. Then I read the first post and it seems that the guy was serious, so I am not sure what to think. I am not doubting that companies are experimenting with the idea of what Pokemon Go! is with the immersion aspect, but I am not sure GTA would be the game to do it. Something about that just does not pass the smell test for me.

pwarbi

Playing
Wii
Your'e right @Segata I don't get it. If a person want's to come on the forum and discuss a topic (real or made up) I am happy to do that as I come on here for fun, not for a debate about the legitimacy of the thread in question. If I simply wanted facts I'd read the news roundup features I can find on numerous sites and this would be a forum that I simply wouldn't bother with. That might suit you but unfortunately I actually quite like the forum and won't be told what I can and can't discuss on here unless it comes from the admin themselves.

And on that note, this topic is now closed as far as I'm concerned.

Casiox

Playing
Nintendo DS
That rumor sounds quite fake and senseless. I don't really think that Rockstar will lower their gaming level and quality developing a mobile version of their most valuated game around, it simply sounds odd to me. that's my opinion though.