Little Children on Xbox Live = Funny

All you need to do is mute game volume itself then, not per match. Listen to some music you enjoy and just turn down game sounds, unless you play a sniper and need to hear bullets just watch your minimap and you'll be fine.

All you need to do is mute game volume itself then, not per match. Listen to some music you enjoy and just turn down game sounds, unless you play a sniper and need to hear bullets just watch your minimap and you'll be fine.

Well, usually it just works out that I can mute the people and then it's fine. I don't mind hearing people talk, I just don't like to listen to the little kids on there making those jokes. I mean really? I heard them all when I was in middle school too. It's just a weird time for them because they are going through that stage where all that stuff is so funny to them. Trust me, I worked with kids last summer and they all thought that stuff was so funny. lol

Yeah, that's why I usually just sit in a party by myself on xbox live, so I don't have to hear the kids speak and taunt. I can see them teabagging well enough, I don't need to hear Chuck Norris or Your Mom jokes from back in 2000. LOL.

Avoid them, and then have Zen moment where you go 20/0/12 or something like I did. UAVs out the butt. Silence is golden - but my duct tape is silver!

Yeah, that's why I usually just sit in a party by myself on xbox live, so I don't have to hear the kids speak and taunt. I can see them teabagging well enough, I don't need to hear Chuck Norris or Your Mom jokes from back in 2000. LOL.

Avoid them, and then have Zen moment where you go 20/0/12 or something like I did. UAVs out the butt. Silence is golden - but my duct tape is silver!

Haha, yes that is true. It's more than enough to see them doing that. I mean silence isn't the best. I like playing music which is why I don't mind being in a party if someone has muisc playing. It's just when those little kids start to talk that I'm like nope, not happeing. And then mute them. Otherwise it doens't matter to me. I mean you'll totally shut them up if you go 20/0/12 haha.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back