Mario Switch!

Discussion in 'Mushroom Kingdom' started by dustinb12, Jan 13, 2017.

1. dustinb12

dustinb12 Moderator Staff Member

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    ok, how do y'all play? The joy-cons only set up feels strange to me. Like right hand is too small. Today for the first time i played on the Switch itself with joy-cons attached, and at first it felt heavy but i kind of liked it. I prefer to play on tv myself. Do y'all think the Pro Controller is what i need? Im thinking about getting one, and we need more controllers because the women here have been whispering about getting Monopoly.

2. queenzelda

queenzelda New Member

Behind j00.
    Playing:
    GameCube
    Personally when ever I play SM:O I tend to play with the joy-cons by themselves, I guess I got used to playing the game that way & it just feels the most natural to me. I've played Odyssey on the go, without the joycons detached & it just felt kinda weird how it played impo. I've yet to get a Pro Controller myself, I'm waiting for a sale. :p

dustinb12 likes this.
  3. MilkBone

MilkBone Active Member

Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    @dustinb12 I prefer Pro Controller for everything myself, especially on Odyssey. I just don't like detaching the joy-cons. They are great and all when I go in the handheld mode, but when it's on my tv, Pro Controller.

dustinb12 likes this.
  4. dustinb12

dustinb12 Moderator Staff Member

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    yeah, im about to buy some trinkets. Id like to have more controllers so the family can play games too. They're just so dang expensive!