Nintendo Switch

any word on mii's or VC purchase transfers? I kinda like my mii in MK.

I hope the Switch brings the internal handheld and console game devs closer so that there are more first(and second) party games released for the Switch, as opposed to the split energy we have seen on Nintendo platforms.

The games will make or break the system.
That happened a long while ago. Kiminsha confirmed it.

I was skeptical at first, and i still have some things im worried about, but man it looks pretty cool. The only part of the video i did not like was when the basketball guys came and played nba 2k or something... AT A BASKETBALL COURT! GO PLAY ACTUAL BASKETBALL IDIOTS! But i really like the idea of having the two identical controllers on either side. As soon as it comes out my brother and i are going to get this and i can imagine we are going to play multiplayer together, the little controllers just look amazing. They do seem like they would be a little uncomfortable though. When i first watched the video i thought they had little handles that might have came out the sides, but that was wrong. I was just looking at the shadow in the right van guys hand. It would be awesome though, just look (yes i know my drawing looks like crap). Opinions?
zObept7.png

how a mobile processor like this tegra could be as powerful as a PS4 or an Xbox one

Last edited:
developers are starting to speak up more about their games and plans they have for the future. Im looking forward to seeing some interesting games ported over to the Switch

Latest threads

Back