Probably gonna get Switch soon and have a couple questions

@dustinb12 If you are always on the TV, then I very highly recommend a Pro Controller. Once you go Pro, you won't go back...I think that's the phrase. ;)
Another tip, create a 2nd login on you Switch. It doesn't need to have a Nintendo account. This way if you want to show your friends games (like Zelda) they can mess around without messing up your saves.

@MilkBone oh thats a great idea too. You know, i had trouble getting my account linked and im still not sure i even did it correctly. I will be creating my daughter a login so she can play too. I guess it's the same as the wii u in a way? She plays on her login, i on mine?

@dustinb12 Congrats on your new console!

P.S. Also, happy 4-th year anniversary on the forum. Holy cow, time flies.

@MilkBone oh thats a great idea too. You know, i had trouble getting my account linked and im still not sure i even did it correctly. I will be creating my daughter a login so she can play too. I guess it's the same as the wii u in a way? She plays on her login, i on mine?

@dustinb12 TBH I'm not sure. I only had my main account on the Wii U. Never added a second.

ummm, help? So i got my 128 GB Mario sd card, and well how does this work? It won't let me move my downloaded titles over. Im really not understanding the concept just yet...Will it automatically use the card next time i download something? (Amateur, i know)

@dustinb12 Don't know man, haven't got a card for mine yet. I would assume it should just give you the option on the "reciept" when buying the game digitally, like when it says "blocks left: x, blocks needed: x" when purchasing something on the 3ds.

@dustinb12 As of right now there’s no way to transfer between the two. So if you have the card installed, games will download/install to that, but if it’s not installed they will go on the internal 32GB and be there until they change it. So my Zelda BoTW is forever linked to the internal memory and the rest of my games are on the micro SSD.

@dustinb12 Don't know man, haven't got a card for mine yet. I would assume it should just give you the option on the "reciept" when buying the game digitally, like when it says "blocks left: x, blocks needed: x" when purchasing something on the 3ds.
check out @MilkBone 's post: i get it now. It does what it wants. Which is fine, evidently if it bothered me this bad, the digital titles i have i could delete then redownload. It's early so all i have is Odyssey on the main drive. Thank y'all so much!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back