Share your Nintendo Network ID thread

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
My NNID is... Lawnachaun

I'll add anybody and everybody. If you happen to add me, and says that my friends list is full, just let me know. I have "pending" names that are due to expire soon, and I can just get rid of them to add you. So let me know and I'll add you.

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
Ok, I've added... BanjoKazooie, and Herbert KlutzG. .... Herbert KlutzG is confirmed so far, tho I'm waiting on BanjoKazooie.

Also, Jacob, your NNID says it can't find it. So I don't know if "Jacob003" is correct, or if you changed it, or whatever.

And, you haven't added yours, crunchyg. I found a "crunchy", but wasn't sure if that was you or not. So I didn't add.

Other than that, I am up to date on the current list of posted NNID's. Always feel free to add me. I'll pop in regularly to double check, and add anybody I have missed.

Redikki

Playing
3DS
If you guys would like I'm looking for people to swap friend codes with, preferably people with AC:NL (Animal Crossing: New Leaf). I would seriously just love to have some friends to play with and help raise money for their town and vice versa. my FC is: 3711-8557-4027
Thanks for everything! Can't wait to meet some of you! :)

Arasayle

Playing
3DS
I'll exchange friend codes if you play Animal Crossing New Leaf. I'm just starting out, so I'm looking for people to trade fruit with. My local fruit are cherries.

3DS Friend Code: 0276-0752-5006

Last edited:

Y0shiM0n

Playing
Wii U
I am Little_Dragon34. I play Smash Bros for Wii U a lot so if any of you friend req me I will accept.

Latest posts

Latest threads