So I never finished Skyward Sword

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is as close as you can get to the perfect game in my opinion. I love that game, I LOVE IT. Hahaha. Seriously though, I really do.

This moment alone gives me chills:

Ocarina-of-Time-16_zpsaa9wkwzx.jpg

I'm scared to admit... Not only have I never finished a Zelda game, but I've never even played any after the original on the NES :( Do you think it's too late? I'm not sure I'd necessarily enjoy Zelda II on the NES, but A Link to the Past and onward seem pretty interesting. Should I bother with going back and playing them all or should I just get the most recent one?

@sleepypuff I don't think it's ever too late to start a Zelda game, and I would definitely suggest you play (at the minimum) A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time - both are absolutely gaming classics and I feel are mandatory for any Nintendo fan. This thread is definitely making me want to play Zelda!!!

Skyward Sword is awesome, but yes, you need time, and internet (at least in my case because I usually don't know what to do or where to go). I've been playing it for a long time, I think I will never finish the game (and then we have the hero mode).

Zelda games are definitely not easy to beat. As a child I would use a walk through for anything difficult. I do not think anything is wrong with you for not having beat Skyward Sword. If I may ask how long did you play it for? I probably have only beat half of all the Zelda games, legitimately by myself. It sucks but sometimes life gets in the way and you don't have time for games, regardless of how amazing they are. Look at it this way, everyone who owns first person shooters generally do even play a chapter in single player, everyone plays for multiplayer. It is the old school gamers who buy a game to play solo and try to beat it on their own. Beating a Zelda game with no help does feel like an accomplishment.

Latest threads

Back