SuperSmash Bros. Favorite character

Well, I haven't played SSB in quite a while and I think I've lost most of my interest in it, but here are my main/favorite characters for each game:

SSB64: Probably Link.
SSBM: Roy, Marth, and Zelda.
SSBB: Ike (I used to be really good with him), Marth, and Zelda.
SSB4: Roy, Shulk, Lucas, Robin, and probably some others I'm forgetting.

I don't really consider myself a "hardcore" Smash player, I just like to play around with it and have fun, if that makes sense. :)

I always enjoyed playing with Metroid, it was and still is always fun to play with that character. I love his level, and his gun play. I always picked him from the beginning of me playing the game.

On the N64 I tried playing with all the other characters, and if I had to pick another one it would be Fox, he has really good moves.
Exactly, everything about her was really great, by the way, isnt Metroid a girl?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, @YoshiBoy. Her name is Samus, too. :p

Zamus1.jpg

@Y0shiM0n I know I was not wrong when saying "she". Thank you for picture, it's definitely going to clarify things here :D

@Casiox don't feel bad! I'm embarrassed at what i learned from Smash Bros. Kirby? Marth? Pikachu? gotta start somewhere.

@Y0shiM0n Yeah i would love to play soon! I am really rusty but i think i would go ok :p
I like to keep my main account to people i know IRL so i will give you my second account who has the NNID of "Zupaamario"

Alright, cool, @Nomekop! :) I am really rusty too (I haven't been playing too consistently lately), so we will be even. :p

Do you have Discord or Skype?

@Casiox don't feel bad! I'm embarrassed at what i learned from Smash Bros. Kirby? Marth? Pikachu? gotta start somewhere.

Sure thing, however, if know Metroid is a girl because I used to read about the game, otherwise I would just think of her as a normal robot or just a man with a futuristic custome.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back