The Great NES 80's And it's still Great today

I'm currently moving my VC games from wii to wii u. I was dead set against spending the extra money, but I'm finding out its worth it to be able to play with all the different controllers. Its also slightly clearer. Lookout Pacman

NES is my first consoles that I owned but I prefer the SMS. It's games looked better and had one of my fave series. Wonderboy.

Retro gaming is big business these days, and I think the most sought after older consoles will be the NES and the SNES, and when you look on places like Ebay, they're going for a lot of money these days. While there are other consoles from the past that people are still collecting and buying, if you ask what the one they want the most is I'd imagine that the NES would be the holy grail, so to speak.

Eh Turboduo's and Neo Geo AES cost hundreds to thousands. NES and SNES are pretty attainable. You also find them in Yard Sales and flea markets and Thrift Stores. You won't find TD or NG that way.

Maybe so, but when most people think of retro gaming consoles then the NES and SNES spring to mind first, that's all I meant and Turboduo's and Neo Geo's on't be at the top of people's thoughts. Especially if we're talking about gamers from back in the day that have grown up and don't play anymore.

As for finding a NES on a flea market or car boot sales like we have over here, I've only ever seen a couple and they haven't been working or they've seen better days and so haven't been worth the asking price.

I'm currently moving my VC games from wii to wii u. I was dead set against spending the extra money, but I'm finding out its worth it to be able to play with all the different controllers. Its also slightly clearer. Lookout Pacman
It costs about $1.50 to upgrade each one, right?

It costs about $1.50 to upgrade each one, right?
yes thats correct, and i found out later, without really thinking about it, it goes toward My Nintendo points. It works well. I've been playing Mario Tennis (64) and i find its very clear compared to the wii VC counterpart. The wii VC 64 games are so blurry IMO i couldn't play them for long. I wish they'd get on the ball though. Im ready to move MK64 and SSB over to my wii u. Not available yet.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back