The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

Hyrule Chicken

From
Canada
Playing
Super NES
I was incredibly lucky to pick this book up a little over two years ago at the very low price of $14.25 from Chapters (a book store chain in Canada) in one of their one-day only email sales. It normally retails for $38.99, so I grabbed it as soon as I saw that crazy good deal.

Published by Dark Horse, The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia is an absolutely gorgeous encyclopedia of all things Zelda, with pictures and description of every game, timeline, character... I'm still going through it and finding new things every time I read through it.

Anyone else have a copy?

zelda_zpssijhchbs.jpg

Last edited:
I got the chance to go through this book at the store over the weekend, and WOW! That's a lucky break to have gotten it for so cheap. It's gorgeous, and a must-have for any Zelda fan. I'm going to be keeping my eyes open for deals for sure!

I would be pleased as punch to have such a beautiful tome resting on my bookshelf! :cool:

I don't own a copy of this tome but it would be really cool to have. Dark Horse is a quality publisher, I own plenty of their graphic novels. It's great that they are publishing books that would be of interest to gamers. They always use high-quality paper in their books with great covers. The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia looks absolutely gorgeous and the price you go it for is really a bargain.

yup, my wife found it at walmart for 15$ while looking for that 50 shades of whatever. This is THE book on my fav series. Funny story, i take it with me to the local tattoo parlor when I'm due for ink. tonight i get my Zelda with her fairy bow.

i honestly thought id never ever find it. Go head walmart!

@dustinb12 I love getting awesome finds like that! Well done!

Also, we need to see pictures of your Zelda tattoos! :) I have a few tattoos myself, but none of them are Zelda or Nintendo themed. I'm curious to see what you have.

if i work up the nerve, i may just do that. i think there is an older tattoo thread here. maybe tomorrow!

Ah yes, The Dedicated Fan-Tattoos and Stories Thread! Much of what has already been posted there thus far is quite impressive! It would be cool to see what other works of Nintendo inspired art other members have! (Alas, I'm apparently not nearly hardcore enough of a fan of anything to have had its related art inked into my skin!)

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back