The Wii U is NOT dead to me

ChibiChan12

From
Ylisse
Playing
GameCube
I'm still having a ton of fun playing Breath of the Wild, MK8, and SSB4 so I'm definitely not done with the Wii U. :) Plus I'm not even sure if I'm gonna get the Switch, but don't get me wrong, Super Mario Odyssey looks beyond awesome and Fire Emblem Warriors looks pretty cool but I still don't know if I wanna pay $300 for the console. However, I'm starting to seriously think about it! Anyway just letting ya know that you're not the only one lol. ^_^

karim

Banned
Playing
Nintendo DSi
do you think that nintendo or even other developers will continue to develop games for them WiiU ?

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
@TMM159 OMG! That looks more like GTO...grand theft odyssey lol

@GamePayne I don't have a ton of games for my Wii U seeing that I only got it a year ago. I played the crap out of Super Mario 3D World. Didn't finish Twilight Princess (planning on finishing one day, currently playing two Zelda games as it is). And of course I have Mario Kart 8. In your earlier post you mentioned the Wii U New Super Mario Bros. How good are they? Being a giant Mario fan I'd like to go back and play those as well. I played both New Super Mario Bros games on the 3DS (the DS one and #2). Are the Wii U ones similar vain as the 3DS, just for the Wii U?

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
@GamePayne Sorry, I can see where my question was confusing. I was specifically asking about the Wii U game "New Super Mario Bros U". I think it's the Wii U's 2D Mario game. I was wondering how good it is and if it's styled like the DS & 3DS side-scrolling Mario games?

GamePayne

Playing
NES
@MikBone The NSMB on the DS and the Wii & the Wii U are great 2D platformers. It gives the old school style of Mario Bros. a little kick.

"Say Video Power, Yeah that's right. Word." (<----Johnny Arcade)

djanky

Playing
Switch
This thread makes me wanna plug my Wii U back up and play it again. It didn't have the best games at a launch but there are still a lot of good games for it. MK8 was great.

Latest posts

Latest threads