What are your favorite Mario enemies?

I always liked all of Bowser's kids. It's pretty cool how they all had different personality and how different they were. Other than that, Bowser himself has to take #1 spot for me. You're only as good as your enemy, after all. ;)

This is a great old thread. Or the question is great at least.

I'm pretty plain. I've always liked Goombas. In fact, when developing my own video game, if any enemy looks remotely like a Goomba in my game, I name the resource that.

Well it's gotta be Bowser, right? I do like some of the other suggestions above though like the little bombs and those piranha plants, and I forgot that Toad can be a bad guy. That video of taking Bowser by the tail certainly brings back some memories, and that was really the first Mario game that I got really into. Thanks for sharing.

Enemies in Mario games: Bob-ombs. I really love their existence to explode. Imagine...a walking bomb!

Then there's Twomps who will crush you only if you are below them. Compared to other crushers, these guys are way smarter!

I then love Boos. The way they hide their faces when you look at them and then they sneak to you all the more.

Recently, I'm now liking Broozers. I never seem to care much about them in the New Super Mario Bros games but Paper Jam really made these guys act tough! Because of that game making this happen, I like these guys now a lot!

Villians in Mario games: Obviously Bowser! My favorite villain ever! This guy's got everything. villaneous look, a bit of a soft spot, powerful abilities, huge sense of persistence and lastly, a cool looking dude with a mix of a dragon reptile crocodile turtle look....truly the rad of all Koopas!

I vote for the boos, if only because there are several amusing theories and memes about who they may have been in their pre-death lives (an incredibly redundant phrase, I know): E.g. all of the boos are the ghosts of the lives that Mario lost and that's why they can't stand to look Mario in the face, King Boo is the ghost of Bowser, etc.

776.gif

I'm all about Chomp Chomp and Boos as well. I love Boo in Mario Party :p, that's how you destroy friendships.

As you can notice, my avatar is a Boo and therefore, I really love Boos, they are the cutest characters in the whole series, I really love them so badly.

I have three haha.
1. Shy guys ~Because they are just cute and also just the mask is nice to see.
2. Bomb'o'bombs~ Also very cute but I like that you have to get away from them and can actually throw them mostly.
3. Goombas ~In the mario party games they are Always just a nice older touch of the old mario games.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back