What Nintendo game would make a great movie?

The whole movie is in Japanese. And I tried to find the DVD. But couldn't find it. So I got the movie off of Youtube. So it wasn't me that pirated the movie.It was Google, Since Google owns Youtube.

Metroid would be awesome for a movie.
A lot of young people like space adventures, and if you put a hot actress as Samus, a lot of guys would REALLY like to see the movie.

Metroid would be a FANTASTIC anime. I know it would, it's got a great lore that could get drawn from.

If any nintendo movie is made it either needs to be an Anime or a CGI movie. Any other format and I strongly believe it just won't work. The games are all about physics not working the same way they do in the real world and I don't think a live action movie could do that well..
Couldn't agree with you more. I actually loved the CGI cut scenes in Metroid: Other M, they were of a high quality and reminded me of the CGI scenes from some of the Resident Evil games. Perhaps the same CG company worked on them but I didn't bother to check the credits. Alternatively, an anime production by the likes of Madhouse or Studio 4°C would be just what the Legend of Zelda needs to make the big screen transition. I definitely don't want to see a Hollywood adaptation as they would surely mess it up.

Latest threads

Back