What was the last PC game you invested a lot of time in?

Crusader Kings still has me pouring hours into it.

I love the depth, the scale and have a liking for maps :p

The strategy, diplomacy, family planning, laws, building, research.....so much going on.
A lot of mods available too.

My partner can't see why I like the game as all she sees is a map and lots of numbers, a true geeks game :p

Hearthstone for sure. I don't play video games as much as I used to, but I have a soft spot for card games and don't mind the price of them. It's just one of those things for me that is satisfying enough to play for a while before forgetting about a few days later.

I invested (and still do) a lot of time playing The Sims 3, Stardew Valley and Fallout: New Vegas. I'm pretty sure I've discovered all Fallout NV locations at least four times haha. Stardew Valley I haven't finished yet, and there's still a lot of exploring to do. I'm just getting close to 20 hours of gameplay.
The Sims 3 is really addicting also, and I think it's basically impossible to explore every thing the game has to offer.

Portal 2, South Park: the Stick of truth, and Quantum Conoundrum

I guess it was Transformers War for Cybertron about a year and a half ago. I don't think I've seriously played any PC games since then.

Well, the one and only game I have invested most of my time on has been GTA San Andreas Multiplayer so far, I actually played it for 4 years in a row non-stop, I was part of a gaming community that ran a Role-Play server and well, it was the funniest thing ever, I used to be a cop, a gangster, or absolutely anything I wanted to, I just needed the creativity and some imagination to make it possible.

@Casiox, your awesome, I do the same thing. San Andreas is my absolute most favorite game, and I have to play it with cheats. I love being many characters int he game as well, I have the whole map memorize that when I jump out of the aircraft I spawn, I still know exactly where I'm at even if I turn the maps off.

It's just way too addictive, and I'm so ready for a sequel or something. When GTA 5 came out, I got it, but I was so disappointed because I wanted a sequel and I thought Franklin was probably going to be CG's nephew or something.

@YoshiBoy It is good to know that I am not the only one who really loves the game, I have been playing if for a long amount of time and I know the whole map as well, I also know many shortcuts, places, and many other things that are really interesting, you probably should hit me up someday to play some SA:MP together, it would be quite good to play with new people.

I'm crazy for Overwatch these days. Its all I've been doing after coming home from work! From the day it came out, it's been a really amazing game. It's really fleshed out, balanced extremely well, and the variety of characters to choose from is awesome. I'm not usually an fps player, but this game changed that

Well I have spent a lot of time playing Civilization over the years, and I do not even want to think about all that time or try to add it up, because it might just end up making me a little depressed. That said, though, this is one of the best games that I have ever played and I just love it, and so I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Civilization VI, and I am sure my time will start to disappear yet again, although probably not as much as it had in the past. Thanks for sharing.

@rz3300 Seems like you've spent a lot of time playing Civilization then, because that game is one of the games that takes longer to play and well, you really need some spare time in order to play it, you must be free all day long.

In recent history, Paragon. Kinda a fun little MOBA. Before that was Civilization games.

Asphalt 10. It was phenomenal and engaging. Graphics were so amazing that it would have everyone stick around.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back