What's your favorite controller of all time?

Logitech products are awesome. I've been using them from a decade. No complaints whatsoever.

360 just foe being a 100% normal old controller but being so darn comfy!

I love and have always loved the X Box 260 controllers. I am not even really sure what it is exactly, but the fit is just right and that is all I can say. I am trying to convince myself that it has nothing to do with the fact that I am better at some of the games than usual, but maybe thy are correlated a little bit.

Before I start, I know this thread is really old xD

My favorite controller isn't REALLY a controller. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the "Game Changer" for the GBA SP. If not its this thing that lets you quickly change between three cartridges,
GameChanger.jpg

Its actually really helpfull for changing games. What I like most about it though is how much better it feels in your hands! All you need is one of those GBA to Gamecube cables and your good! If you wanted to use it on the Switch just get a Gamecube to Wii U converter!

To what I posted a couple years ago I will add the Switch pro controller.

The Atari 5200 controller wins hands down. it's by far the best.

Favorites
1.N64
2.NES
3.PS2

Worst
1.Wii Remote
2.Original Xbox
3.Gamecube

I'm starting to like the joy grip. It felt weird at first but now that i got some Odyssey under my belt, i think it feels good. Still the gamecube controller or wii u pro is a little better for me.

@dustinb12 I don't know why I hear people saying they like the gamecube controller!?! The gamecube is still my all time favorite console, but the controller is not! I look at all the these people on different websites saying how much they love the gamecube controller and I always wonder to myself if they have ever actually used it for more than an hour at a time! xD

I haven't tried an Xbox One Pro controller yet. My personal favorite controllers are the 360's for shooters and racers, the Gamecube's for fighters (mostly Smash Bros), and the Snes controller for 2D platformers and puzzle games.

i played the hell outta Contra with the NES advantage.

Yeah, agreed. Games such as Mario and Duck Tales, don't really play well with the Advantage, for me either. It is however, fantastic for games like Contra, Metroid, Ninja Gaiden etc. Oh, and I can only play Donkey Kong with the Advantage, but that might just be due to playing it on the Atari 2600, as a child, and being used to stick control for the game... But, yeah, in my opinion, best controller of all time.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back