What's your favorite DS title?

I'm stuck between Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light. Besides having the ability to change everyone's class and see all the cool costumes, both games give you many hours of entertainment. I know that experience grinding isn't everyone's thing, but for me I find it oddly calming. Heroes of Light definitely has the better storyline, but FFIII makes you strategize and decide which character to make which class, which weapons to give...a tad more tedious, but I'll be willing to overlook it.

I'll have to go with Mario Kart ^_^
I spent hours and hours playing with friends or alone.
It is definitely the game I had the most fun playing.

I also liked Ace Attorney, but it got boring after a while :rolleyes:
Professor Layton is awesome too :D

I have played a lot of Nintendo games, which both Pokemon Black 2 and Zelda: Spirit Track are my favorite games for my Nintendo DS. I really enjoyed playing Pokemon Black 2 because the graphic was way better, plus I was able to choose my favorite from the beginning. There were a lot of older Pokemon in the game, which reminded me of my old days when I used to play Pokemon Yellow version.

I really really really enjoy WarioWare Touched! The exclamation point is part of the title, I didn't love it THAT much. I like it. Perhaps too much for such a simplistic game. I love that it utilizes all the aspects of the DS and that there are so many games stuffed into a fifteen minute session. I also love the way the games are separated in funky categories. Good times.

I'd have to say Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker. While some see it as kind of a Pokemon rip off, it was really unique with all of the monster fusions and whatnot. It was an awesome game and it's only about $10 used on Amazon.

If we are going by most played games than it would have to be Pokemon Platinum or Soul Silver. I wish Gen 6 brought back some of the features Soul silver had had :(.

It has to be a tie between any game from the Pokemon series and any game from the Layton series. Both these series haven't failed in bringing something refreshing and innovative to the table without compromising on gameplay. If I absolutely had to pick one from the two, I would pick the Pokmeon series for pure nostalgic reasons. Pokemon Yellow was actually the first game I've ever played, so there. :D

As said before there are so many great DS games it is incredibly difficult to name only one, but I suppose I would pick Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon because I'm just a huge fan of the Fire Emblem series in general.

I found this really awesome game called

Cate West: The Vanishing Files

The game is about a psychic named Cate West. At a young age, her father is murdered and it always has effected her life. At the beginning of the story, she is going to a book signing for her new book. She meets a detective at the police department and she becomes involved with different crimes. These crimes become the "vanishing files" Anyway the game is really good! It's a hidden object kind of game where there are different levels and you have to find objects or clues. It's very entertaining and I have beaten it at least 3 or 4 times. I have played it so often I know where all the objects are which is kind of depressing :/ Anyway I definitely recommend it! It shouldn't be all that expensive.

I'm highly addicted to Dragon Quest 6 right now.

hold your fire, but I've never played a Pokemon, yet...

It's easily got to be the underrated gem of a game;Ghost Trick. Honestly, more people need to play this, yet far too often it is overlooked. The only downside to the game is that it doesn't really have that much replay value, but considering how entrancing your first playthrough will be, you'll not want to go through a second in case you break down in tears at what you know is coming up.

I'm highly addicted to Dragon Quest 6 right now.

hold your fire, but I've never played a Pokemon, yet...

So you just visited the Nintendo Forums, then made a post about how you've never played a Pokemon game.

Are you trying to get yourself killed? :mad:

Jokes aside, you really should try at least one of the games in the core series out. The thing about the series is that even while the gaming community is heavily polarised on the general idea of the game, if you like it, you're going to end up loving it. If you don't like it... well, that's another story. ;)

Favorite title might be Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations. That last case is just legendary. I'm also playing through The World Ends With You at the moment, and it's looking great too.

So you just visited the Nintendo Forums, then made a post about how you've never played a Pokemon game.

Are you trying to get yourself killed? :mad:

Jokes aside, you really should try at least one of the games in the core series out. The thing about the series is that even while the gaming community is heavily polarised on the general idea of the game, if you like it, you're going to end up loving it. If you don't like it... well, that's another story. ;)

believe me, I'm not scared or too cool to try it, i just never have. the rpgs take a while to complete, i still haven't started Bravely Default due to my Dragon Quest escapades.
incidently, does anyone know where i can get a Pikachu? i got a thing for black and yellow

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations is my favorite game for the DS. The characters and story were really interesting and compelling, especially Godot in the last case for the game.

Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 which is the second Japanese version of Elite Beat Agents. If you're into J-Pop you'll recognize most, if not all, of the songs and I found the song selection much more enjoyable than Elite Beat Agents. I pretty much ruined the screen on my fat DS playing this game, then was sure to buy very high quality screen protectors when I got my DS Lite so I could continue playing!

I have to agree with regenerator. The Final Fantasy series is great, and the first time I played final fantasy 4 I cried at least twice. It's as much a great game with a superb combat system and tons of content as an emotional, touching journey (except 13), and the DS really revived my memories with it.

My favorite game is probably Nanashi no Game because I enjoy horror/thriller titles and there aren't many for the DS. It's something I came across a few years ago and even though the ending was rather "meh" I enjoyed the thrills.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back