Who is the most beautiful/attractive video game character?

Jmaster49

From
U.S.A
Playing
Wii
I have a lot of choices, but I like Rosalina from Mario Galaxy.
Rosalina-rosalina-10023082-535-594.jpg

Okay I see you made a thread on cutest video game character and then this.. aren't these two threads the same? I mean isn't attractiveness and cutest the same?

I guess I will go with Daisy because she is a brunette and brunette's are pretty. xD

This thread is about video game characters you may have a crush on. My other thread is about cuteness.

Lol the other one is about the best of the three princesses, I guess. This one can be about anyone, like Tom Nook or a goblin.

Jmaster49 said:
This thread is about video game characters you may have a crush on. My other thread is about cuteness.
Yeah I saw the other thread and I know what the difference is now.

I honestly have to go with Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I know she may not be considered “hot” to a lot of people, but I like her personality a lot. That’s what made me attracted to her along with the history she had to go through. I even had a few dreams I recalled of her, but nothing too crazy of course.

I guess when I got used to her personality, I started to appreciate her image, even though it’s just a virtual visage. Maybe I’m just the type of person that as long as the personality of an individual is unique and genuine, I’ll eventually garner favoritism over them.

iceskater101 said:
Okay I see you made a thread on cutest video game character and then this.. aren't these two threads the same? I mean isn't attractiveness and cutest the same?

I guess I will go with Daisy because she is a brunette and brunette's are pretty. xD
Cute = I wanna cuddle and give it candy!

Attractive = I wanna date the hell out of 'em :rolleyes:

Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, my favorites:
6fe4b0c07b4a7336.jpg

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Ff8-quistis.jpg

Quistis from Final Fantasy 8

new-croft.png

The new Lara Croft

Samus_Aran.JPG

Samus Aran from Metroid

Also, there are certain male characters I find are pretty, but I'll post them another time :)

I honestly have to go with Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. I know she may not be considered “hot” to a lot of people, but I like her personality a lot. That’s what made me attracted to her along with the history she had to go through. I even had a few dreams I recalled of her, but nothing too crazy of course.

I guess when I got used to her personality, I started to appreciate her image, even though it’s just a virtual visage. Maybe I’m just the type of person that as long as the personality of an individual is unique and genuine, I’ll eventually garner favoritism over them.
I liked Eva as well and she would likely be considered hot if she was real. Her looks are somewhere between Nordic and Slavic and could easily qualify as a catwalk model. There's another game character that I prefer but has some physical similarities to Eva. That character is Scarlett from Killer is Dead and she's a nurse while also providing a challenging mini-game to complete.

I would have to say for me it's Samus Aran.

2e863270-aea2-474b-9adc-111948b5fdaa_zpsgbt7hocd.jpg

She's a total bad ass, bounty hunting and blowing stuff up, but then when she takes off her armour she's a babe ;). I also really liked how I had no clue she was a woman until the very end of the first Metroid. That was one of the greatest reveals of all time for me.

8b525910-3b48-4afd-a99a-5f59f5c34807_zpsbckzbjgf.jpg

And the 'Justin Bailey' cheat-code outfit in Metroid that became her default outfit when we were kids:
da8e4e2a-37a6-4885-b0a4-057dfefbcaf4_zpsuiwq91ol.jpg

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back