Who is the most beautiful/attractive video game character?

Absolutely Krystal, from Star Fox. Ever since I first saw her on the gamecube, ive loved Anthro wolf stuff. I guarantee Krystal is the inspiration for many anthro wolf artists. Lara Croft can just go sh*t herself!

I guess I agree with Heigw?....

[Jack]: (Lashes his groin with a whip) No! Bad stick! Bad! Don't stand up or you will make me look like a furry! Don't make me cut you off of this pedestal!
...... Am I going a bit overboard?

Beauty is indeed subjective, "in the eye of the beholder" and all that. However, having a single tooth and being an anthropomorphic mushroom are two major flaws that I couldn't overcome myself. Totally undateable for me, but to each their own.

Your saying, "Hey everyone! Come look at this weird pine cone thing!" But all i'm hearing is, KRYSTAL KRYSTAL KRYSTAL KRYSTAL KRYYYYYYYYSTAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!

Beauty is indeed subjective, "in the eye of the beholder" and all that. However, having a single tooth and being an anthropomorphic mushroom are two major flaws that I couldn't overcome myself. Totally undateable for me, but to each their own.
This is actually quite beautiful :):p

Nope nope nope, no nerds. Especially not a nerd that is way to overpowered in smash bros. The only way i can deal with those is by just getting out bowser, throwing myself and them off the edge. I would win in a 1 life match because they are on the bottom and essentially go first. But anyways, i'm sticking with Krystal.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back