Why did you buy the Xbox?

danielle davidson

Playing
Wii Mini
When I bought mine, it was because all my friends at the time had one. I knew one person who had the PlayStation. Because not many people had the PlayStation I thought that it wasn't a very good console. I mean I doubt that I would have bought it since everyone else had the Xbox though. So, I decided that I would get the Xbox, but I'm not sure that I'm a huge fan of it anymore. I would much rather get the PlayStation. So, why did you choose the Xbox?

danielle davidson

Playing
Wii Mini
I didn't. I got the GameCube.
Haha, I don't blame you. I'm not a huge fan of the Xbox. There are better consoles out there that you can get. I know that so many people hate on the Xbox, but it's just not as good as the other ones. I would rather spend my money on other game consoles.

Charles Douglas

Playing
Game & Watch
I purchased an XBOX first because it had more games that I wanted to play, I like the system better, and the controller is way better. I was always excited to see the factors that push ones into the consoles so I bought an XBOX. And the other reason was that made me to buy xbox console is, while searching on the Internet I came across to some useful source about Xbox subscription cards, like If one could buy Xbox live 50 euro kaufen they will get tremendous benefits of downloading all the XBOX connection games freely and that too without inserting any Personal credit card details. This made me to Buy XBOX console.

Heigw

From
Michigan
Playing
Game Boy Micro
I've always liked the playstations better than the xbox's. I only have a 360, but I got it for christmas so I didn't get to pick! It is a great system though.

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
I tend to just prefer the Xbox brand of consoles in general. I like the controller and internal services more really.

Zero

From
Mega Tokyo
Playing
Switch
I bought one because it was the only way I could play Shenmue II on a NA console, and for Panzer Dragoon Orta. But I ended up really enjoying a few others:

Jet Set Radio Future
Beyond Good and Evil
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden Black
Otogi I & II
Gun Valkyrie
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Mech Assault I & II

GamePayne

Playing
NES
Don't have an xbox yet. But planning on getting one very soon.

MilkBone

Playing
Switch
In the past I've had a 360 & the XB1. Got them to try out the exclusives and because of some friends of mine that had them. The exclusives didn't really grab except Forza, now there's a good racing game. So I ended up selling both of them. Now I stick to mostly PlayStation & Nintendo. Play on my PC once in awhile, but that's rare.

Latest posts

Latest threads