Why did you buy the Xbox?

danielle davidson

Playing
Wii Mini
When I bought mine, it was because all my friends at the time had one. I knew one person who had the PlayStation. Because not many people had the PlayStation I thought that it wasn't a very good console. I mean I doubt that I would have bought it since everyone else had the Xbox though. So, I decided that I would get the Xbox, but I'm not sure that I'm a huge fan of it anymore. I would much rather get the PlayStation. So, why did you choose the Xbox?

I didn't. I got the GameCube.

Haha, I don't blame you. I'm not a huge fan of the Xbox. There are better consoles out there that you can get. I know that so many people hate on the Xbox, but it's just not as good as the other ones. I would rather spend my money on other game consoles.

I've always liked the playstations better than the xbox's. I only have a 360, but I got it for christmas so I didn't get to pick! It is a great system though.

I tend to just prefer the Xbox brand of consoles in general. I like the controller and internal services more really.

I bought one because it was the only way I could play Shenmue II on a NA console, and for Panzer Dragoon Orta. But I ended up really enjoying a few others:

Jet Set Radio Future
Beyond Good and Evil
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden Black
Otogi I & II
Gun Valkyrie
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Mech Assault I & II

Don't have an xbox yet. But planning on getting one very soon.

In the past I've had a 360 & the XB1. Got them to try out the exclusives and because of some friends of mine that had them. The exclusives didn't really grab except Forza, now there's a good racing game. So I ended up selling both of them. Now I stick to mostly PlayStation & Nintendo. Play on my PC once in awhile, but that's rare.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back