Will anyone still play 3DS when the Switch comes out?

With games being released for the 3Ds even in 2019, I don't believe that the 3DS is dead. There might not be any new releases after a few months, possibly, but if the 3DS "dies", the revenue that Nintendo's getting from people buying 3DS games will be cut-off, meaning they'll depend solely on the Switch.

Just an opinion, though.

I still haven't bought a Switch. My 3DS being a main reason why. There's a lot of good games I didn't play or finish yet.

I haven't played my 3ds as much, since I'd rather play switch games most of the time. But I still play it for some favorite games occasionally.

I will not stop playing my 3DS! The 3ds library is so great i still have 3ds games in my backlog of games to play!

Problem is that a lot of 3DS games are pretty hard to be ported on the Switch unless Nintendo is willing to do it themselves. I'm all for Kid Icarus Uprising being played at 720p but how can it be done on one screen? 9apps cartoonhd

Last edited:
I got my Switch right when it released. I thought it would replace my 3ds, but I was wrong. My 3ds is a nostalgic piece of technology I shall never give up. I also have tens of hundreds of games on my 3ds. I love my 3ds!!

Sticking with 3DS still have my N64, GameCube and several DS's mainly to hack the older Pokemon Games

lol still am even today.

I still kinda regret this decision now, but a few years ago I almost bought a 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 built in for £90. It was on offer at the time but because I have a Switch I didn't bother. I regret it though because I love the design and would of still played it despite having a Switch.

Recently got a 3DS of a family member and haven't played the Switch since.

It's so fun and makes me question why I didn't buy myself one years ago...

Been playing Pokémon Crystal and Mario 3D Land.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back