Yo. My name is Shane. 0/

Shimus

Playing
Nintendo 64
My name is Shane and I'm interested in everything from the original Nintendo all the way through the Nintendo Wii-U. I also enjoy 90s music (Grunge, Nirvana, Tool, Staind, etc) and I love anime (Dark, Psychological, Suspense, Horror, Mystery, Blood & Gore) in particular. I'm typically easy-going and generally pretty nice to chill with (my opinion lol). I live in NW Pennsylvania, in the States, near Erie. Drab place, honestly, but the perfect hide-on-your-bedroom and play the crap out of any game you want type of area. Here's a small sample list of some games I do like:

Nintendo (Original) - Zelda, Zelda 2, Mario, Anticipation amongst some others
Super-Nintendo - Super Mario Brothers, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Secret of Mana
Sega Genesis - Gix, Ultimate Gix, Echo the Dolphin - namely the "Sega Channel" games.
Playstation 1 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Crash Bandicoot, the original Soul Reaver (Raziel!!!)
Nintendo-64: Zeldas (Both), Diddy Kong Racing (Yeah I said it), Goldeneye 64, Perfect Dark, etc.
Playstation 2: Final Fantasies (10 had a nice story no matter what the haters say, though 10-2 did suck.) Xenosaga games, and generally by this stage I was into RPGS hardcore.

The list goes on as gamers' lists usually do. I'd be happy to discuss more upon pm. Nice to meet you all!

Thanks :D I like your setup here, and the people seem knowledgeable and highly passionate on their topics. I can definitely dig conversations here.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back