First NES game you played?

Mine was Super Mario World

Popeye, no joke there is like this... Donkey Kong style of game where you play as Popeye and grab spinach for powerups. Then you go beat up Bluto and save Olive Oyl. It's really kinda fun.

Super Mario Bros too. I see a lot of people played the same game ahah!

Well i did not Exist then. So Mario 3 on the virtual Console i guess? I did play Mario Deluxe on the GBC, which is pretty well a Mario 1 Remake.

The first game I played on the Nes was Super Mario Bros than the second game the same day was Commando. Good times!

Commando? Not sure that I remember that one, time to go through my emulator library. I loved Contra.

Super Mario Bros. 3 and Battle City. Can't remember which is the first I've played, but definitely it's either of those two. Nostalgia feels man

I remember saving $100 between my brother and me, and going to buy it. We spent hours playing Super Mario Brothers. We would add onto our game collections after that, but I remember being obsessed with Mario and Zelda for years.

Bubble Bobble was my first game, I had it with my console for Christmas in about 1988. I was a changed kid after that experience, I still remember the music now. My brother and I spent hours on that game. Happy days!

The first game that I played was duck hunt on my cousins NES he got when they first came out all them years ago.

I still remember it well because even though I'd played games in the arcades before, I was amazed that now we could actually play them in the home aswell!

If memory serves me well, it was Mega Man 2. I was too scared to play (for some reason, just the possibility of losing would make me run away, screaming in terror), so I just sit next to my sister, watching her play it. When I finally grew the guts to pick up the controller, I remember playing that game night and day, writing down passwords to come back to it after school. I've lost count of how many times I've played Crash Man's level just to hear its soundtrack, it's just so catchy.

The pack in Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/Track 'n Field. Not the first game I ever played however

A lot of the games mentioned on this thread are bringing back a lot of good memories of the games gone by. Looking at the games these days and comparing them to what we used to play, there's no comparison, but that doesn't mean they weren't still fun to play.

I played some game with a disney castle on the front in the beginning...I was very, very young. I don't remember the game at all, I think it was too hard for me to figure out or something, but after that there was this weird game I want to find again that was almost like metroid but more like an outdoorsy pokemon GB game...hard to explain

Looking back in hindsight, I bet most of the games we played if we played them now would be a disappointment. Not only will the games seem very basic, like you said about the age, back then we would have been a lot younger and so our taste wouldn't have been anywhere near like what it is today.

Popeye, no joke there is like this... Donkey Kong style of game where you play as Popeye and grab spinach for powerups. Then you go beat up Bluto and save Olive Oyl. It's really kinda fun.

nothing funny about it friend! that was a fun game. I actually think mine was Gyromite, if not SMB/Duckhunt

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back