Is the Nintendo NX Arriving Too Soon?

I think that the NX will be releasing at the end of this year, personally. Since the Wii U has been a failure (though in my opinion it has better games than the PS4/XB1), it would make sense for them to have something new out there (If they announce it well unlike the Wii U and have more 3rd party support), especially if it has a bunch of good line up games when the console releases. Being only 14 and saving for a car, I am just starting to put a little bit of money aside whenever I get it so when it does release I can buy it.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? LOL JK. I just love Splatoon, and I still don't own Mario Maker. I have too many games to catch up on. :D Right now I have really been into the original Spyro trilogy on the PS1. I have had them since I was really little and it is cool to go back down memory lane. Spyro is one of my favorite games (The originals). That must be where my O.D.D came from! :D Obsessive Dragon Disorder! :p
latest

I'm hoping for quick : large selection of games if and when it gets released. Console should come out with a few nice hits to help distract the audience while the other titles are worked on by Nintendo and 3rd party vendors. I enjoy my Wii u, I just got it roughly 1 month ago, though I haven't played a Nintendo console since n64, maybe that's why i am enjoying it so much; just waiting for the pre ordered zeldas... Hope they are worth it. Amazon has great deals on the pre orders right now with prime membership.

YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED A NINTENDO CONSOLE SINCE THE 64?! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE!?! :p

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

Hahaha, I know, I survived on PC games literally the entire time. I kept my n64 through it all too, until someone in the family asked for it, so I gave it away. I was never into any of the 3ds handhelds, although they seem pretty cool, I can't see dumping the money down for them now that I have the Wii u, I would rather invest in more games . I remember seeing the game cube at block buster where you could demo it, and the game section brig 1 shelf worth; that's when I abandoned it, just naturally I was a kid and just wanted to play more now now now, haha. There was a short period of time where I was playing the original PlayStation with my brother but that didn't last long once I started getting into the rediculous time & life consuming PC games. Thanks for the welcoming :) I think they were counter strike, neocron, battlefield, call of duty, etc.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back