Movie News/Movie Thread

Yeah I really enjoyed the casting in the F4 movies, but I actually didn't like the movies all that much.

saw the Lone Ranger yesterday. i see why it didn't do well. it was a great western, but it was not a kid movie. kind of like Tron, i think people brought their kids expecting a traditional Disney movie and kids lost interest in 5 min.

if you have any interest in westerns, or just like Johnny Depp, i suggest it

i thought wolverine was cool. i like not knowing what's going to happen in super hero movies. better than rebooting over and over

That's right, but Wolverine is a badass character from the comics, and they made him a grandpa in the movie :wacko:
The movie plot was horrible and I really hated that whole stereotype Japan movie thing...
Ninjas, Yakuza, Family drama and Robots? What the hell?

Anyway, am I the only one who's really excited abut Amazing Spider-Man 2? :rolleyes:

of course not, but for goodness sake can we PLEASE get some Venom. the Real Venom, not Raimi's interpretation. Nice try though.i want the big crazy one singing "Strangers in the Night." helping spidey take out Carnage.

At least we are getting Electro and Rhino. Spidey is supposed to be science fiction to me. Batman is more realistic. imo

I want to see ASM 2 but I am not super excited for it.

However Divergent comes out in a week and I really want to see that!

Divergent does look cool, better than Hunger Games, my opinion

dustinb12 said:
of course not, but for goodness sake can we PLEASE get some Venom. the Real Venom, not Raimi's interpretation. Nice try though.i want the big crazy one singing "Strangers in the Night." helping spidey take out Carnage.

At least we are getting Electro and Rhino. Spidey is supposed to be science fiction to me. Batman is more realistic. imo
Yes! I would love to see the REAL Venom on screen for once. A giant, violent, crazy, muscular maniac who finds his way to being good by helping people while still hating Spidey! Not Eric Forman form the 70s Show

dude we could be twins! i said the same thing about Tobey. i'd always heard they were saving Jim Carrey for Carnage. you got me wanting to catch up on some spider, i been up batman's behind for a few years now

I haven't seen one single Batman movie (from the trilogy). Only watched the old ones with Clooney, Jack Nichoslon, Robin, BatWoman etc.
I wanted to see them, but people were annoying by fan-drooling all over facebook and other media about how awesome the movie is...

I'm gonna watch Batman one day, but not soon I believe.

Carey as Carnage?
Could be nice too :D
I think Quentin Tarantino should direct an ASM: Maximum Carnage movie :D

that's a good thought, with Tarentino. now would be prime time for Maximum Carnage, as we have a very good, current Captain America.

who would play Shriek? (love goth chics)

As for the Batman trilogy, don't hurry yourself. they are quite timeless, and Heath's Joker will probably never be upstaged

dustinb12 said:
Divergent does look cool, better than Hunger Games, my opinion
I am not sure if it will be better than the Hunger Games but I am still going to go see it in theaters!

I heard that ted 2 is coming out next year. Looking forward to see it.

I would also like to see a Simpson's & Family Guy movie together. That would be epic right there.

iceskater101 said:
You seriously didn't hear about this!? It was a huge debate! It was all over any social media site.

I want to see a movie trailer before I say anything bad about Ben Affleck
I don't get out much. Now that I hear about it though, it still sucks! I cannot fathom him playing Batman.

ill take affleck over ryan reynolds. besides, i think this Batman is intended to be closer to 40, not 20. maybe that's the deal. i'll take anything Batman and be happy

Latest threads

Back