Movie News/Movie Thread

Soon....

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
rolleyes.gif

45ba5d925df2.gif

dustinb12 said:
saw a rumor that for the Batman/Superman movie, the Rock or Denzel is supposed to play John Stewart/Green Lantern. Stewart is my fav Lantern, so i propose this= if Rock is cast, let him be the Lantern and Denzel could play the Martian Manhunter. I think he would give him that regal feel he deserves.

Oh man. Denzel as John would just be perfect. But how do we fit Idris Elba into this cast as well?

good news though, don't quote me on dates but they have director's lined up for Sinister 6 and… VENOM! they will come sometime between spidey 3 and 4

@iceskater: Thanks, I don't believe in reviews and critics, I like to see the movie and make my own opinion :) I am afraid SM2 will disappoint me, but since I'm a die hard Spider-Man fan, I'm just happy there actually ARE Spider Man movies! :)

Also: Tobey isn't in the movies, so the movies can't be worse than those three...

@dustin: Sinister six and Venom!? Nice! :D
I'd like to see Shriek and Carnage in a Spider-Man movie too... Would be great :)

Yeah I also like to make my own judgments on movies but I still enjoy reading the reviews. Yeah I really like Andrew Garfield as Spiderman.

I read the reviews after watching the move.
Andrew is definitely better than Tobey. I'm just sorry they haven't hired the same actor for J. Jonah Jameson 'cos he was fantastic!

why doesn't anyone freak out about Chewy? He is so underrated as a character

I've seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and I must say I am astonished at how good the movie is!
The critics have given it a low score, and I don't know why. This is the best Spider-Man movie ever made, and one of the best superhero movies in history!!!

I loved it!

very good to know, i've heard this from a few good sources. i can't wait for the new xmen

averus said:
I've seen The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and I must say I am astonished at how good the movie is!
The critics have given it a low score, and I don't know why. This is the best Spider-Man movie ever made, and one of the best superhero movies in history!!!

I loved it!
The reason why it's given a low score is because the Amazing Spiderman 2 has been overloaded with too many things going on at once. Harry Osborn gets absolutely no character development at all. It's really rather rushed.. also the Electro wasn't as bad ass as I wanted him to be. And the rhino too? This movie had way too much stuff going on at once and that's why people have been rating it so low.

However, I think the movie is well made but I do wish that they didn't overload the movie. I think they should have had Harry Osborn in the movie, but not had the Green Goblin, yet. Save that for the third movie, focus on Electro and then at the end of the movie reveal Harry's true intentions of wanting to kill Spiderman.

Boom, that would have made the movie way more fantastic.

I'm way behind on my movies. What's something recent that was very scary? horror's more my thing

MALEFICENT! took the family this weekend and oh wow! Very good movie, but hopefully you know your Sleeping Beauty well, because you will get way more out of this movie that way. Angelina really made the movie, as always, and it really was great

if you liked the new Wizard of Oz, you will love this

Thanks dustin, I wasn't sure if I'll watch the movie in the cinema or wait for a DVD release. If it's as good as you say it is, I'm probably gonna visit the cinema soon :D

hit up the Red box this weekend:

Grudge Match…Stallone is my favorite so for me this was great. good movie for the aging folks, like myself

Paranormal Act, the Marked Ones…idk, it's getting out of control. kinda scary, if you saw them all, you kinda need to see it

Identity Theft…pretty funny, Melissa Mcarthy's movies are getting a lil repetitive but she's still hilarious

Her… OMG this ain't for the kiddies. it went a lot deeper than i thought it would. some nudity and explicit talking so no children allowed. I'm 34 and i might not have been old enough to watch this. as i figured, it was very interesting to me, the whole "I'm a geek and i relate to machines better than other people" vibe. but it went much deeper than that. the "OS" was designed to learn and evolve, so you can imagine how far this went. i liked it, my wife did not and laughed and said i can't pick the movies anymore. ah well

Her is an interesting movie... I saw it in theaters and I liked it but I am not sure I would want to watch it again.

SPOILER!

where do u think they all went? made perfect sense to me. if my phone woke up, why the hell would it want hang out with me you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poltergeist: remake

i know bashing horror remakes is the cool thing to do, but I'm pumped to go see this. The original has scared me terribly since i was 7, even more now that i have a young daughter. Come on old school horror fans, you gotta be a little interested

Latest threads

Back