What game(s) are you playing now?

@laughing robot Awesome! I finished last week. I didn't want it to end, but i felt content. Couldn't beat the last optional bosses. Glad you are loving it.

I beat NieR: Automata recently. Great game that I highly recommend. It just came out on Xbox One so it's on a lot of platforms too

Ever Oasis is a good game, I love the design, the story is nice and original. The system of combat by switching of perso is TOP.
Dungeons with mechanisms that can be operated with a certain character and that you unlock as and when you're done are very complete.

@karim Hi and Welcome! Yes, the game was awesome. I put in around 160 hours and did nearly every side quest. Some of the weapons and quests just got a little time consuming so i gave in, content with it all. A fabulous game that's not so serious. I'd rank it close to Fantasy Life. I loved it. I've since moved on to Yokai Watch Blasters, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Both are great

I'm currently playing Fossil Fighters Champions (the second one) for the DS. I have played through the first fossil fighters many many times, so I figured it was about time I started the second adventure.

So far i'm not too impressed with the story, the old one had a lot more depth. I don't want to spoil it, but the stock team rocket type bad guys seem to have something more sinister going on. I'm only about 25 hours in, and I do all the side quests as soon as they are unlocked so I am just now at the semi-finals in the tournament so plenty of time for them to further develop the story!

currently playing: Animal Crossing with the family. It's great. Also trying to say goodbye to Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 which is totally fun. About to start Yoshi and Ghostbusters.

i had it for the wii, and was pretty jealous of the ps3 version. Plus, as a child of the 80's, I'm obligated to give it another try!

Just finished Yoshi's Crafted World (EXCELLENT.) Got sucked into Friday the 13th again, but Ghostbusters is on tap.

I got Final Fantasy 10 on the Switch and have never played though it and it's honestly gorgeous (but also screw Blitzball >_>)

Also just started The Last of Us cause I wanna play the new one and see what all this controversy is about lol.

Latest threads

Back