What is your absolute, undisputed favorite Nintendo 3DS game?

GunGunW

Playing
Switch
For me, it would definitely be:

7pIuRZz.jpg

I'd have to say (to no surprise) The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. It has all of the nostalgia of A Link to the Past but has a few really cool innovation that takes it to the next level. It was familiar in a lot of ways, but also cool because of the new stuff you could do, like throw yourself on the wall as a painting. That's my pick as my undisputed, favourite Nintendo 3DS game of all time.

as of right now, Fantasy Life! 196 hours and still not finished or ready to let it go. But i will say this: i don't have many, but EVERY 3ds game I've played is top notch polished quality super fun. The Marios, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Bravely Default, and of course my beloved Fantasy Life.

Definitely, Kid Icarus: Uprising. Even though the control scheme is a bit cumbersome and it takes a while to get accustomed to it. This is still one of the best games that Nintendo has released on the 3DS. It really shows off the capabilities of the system and captures some of the magic of the Star Fox and Sin & Punishment games that were released on earlier Nintendo systems. It is also one of the prime reasons why I bought a 3DS and I was definitely not disappointed.

I don't own many 3DS games but from the ones I have played, probably Fire Emblem: Awakening. I will admit there are definitely some bad things about that game but overall it's my favorite so far. One of the things I liked about FEA was how you could pair units up, which helped many times in battle. I liked a lot of the characters too. So, it's definitely FEA for me.

Deffently Fantasy Life than in second I would say Tomodachi Life.

my daughter has Tomodachi Life, I've never personally played yet but she shows me her husband, baby and all that. I can't stop laughing when i watch the little concerts she puts on with my wife and I's miis. Thats a funny game and you can't go wrong with Shaq!

I don't own many 3DS games but from the ones I have played, probably Fire Emblem: Awakening. I will admit there are definitely some bad things about that game but overall it's my favorite so far. One of the things I liked about FEA was how you could pair units up, which helped many times in battle. I liked a lot of the characters too. So, it's definitely FEA for me.
Seconding this. Awakening is my favourite Fire Emblem so far. The story is a bit wonky at times, but the combat is top-notch, and I love the character designs. Relationships were implemented really well, to boot, and gathering all of the second generation 'kids' for your team alongside their parents is a lot of fun. Gives the game plenty of replay value.

I wish they didn't have weird peg legs in the cut scenes, though. Never quite understood that aesthetic choice.

dustinb12, my daughter has Tomodachi Life, I've never personally played yet but she shows me her husband, baby and all that. I can't stop laughing when i watch the little concerts she puts on with my wife and I's miis. Thats a funny game and you can't go wrong with Shaq!

Everyday for the past year it's one game I have always checked in on besides the street pass games. I have to collect my donations and see what everybody is up to. Tomodachi Life is a must own.

If it counts remakes, i would not be able to decide between Pokemon ORAS and Oot 3d. But if you are not counting Remakes i would have to say Pokemon X and Y.

Resident Evil the mercenaries 3D. For many different reasons, the first would have to be my dying love for the Resident Evil 4 game on the Nintendo GameCube. I've played through that game a great many times and it never gets old, the mercenaries mood was an excellent feature and the only downside was the lack of multiplayer. Mercenaries 3D solidifies this, it looks beautiful, the animations are great, it has lots of content and it's just a beautifully done game.

Resident Evil the mercenaries 3D. For many different reasons, the first would have to be my dying love for the Resident Evil 4 game on the Nintendo GameCube. I've played through that game a great many times and it never gets old, the mercenaries mood was an excellent feature and the only downside was the lack of multiplayer. Mercenaries 3D solidifies this, it looks beautiful, the animations are great, it has lots of content and it's just a beautifully done game.

Good pick! I also really like that game!

@GunGunW I actually think the game is fantastic also. I was glad I picked it up. I still have to unlock a bunch of stuff , It gets tough in the later levels. awesome game though!

@yeppeo Every Pokemon game is fantastic! It's one of the must haves for me on every system. I should start playing Pokemon Yellow soon. Maybe I will start tonight.

I do want to say that Animal Crossing: New Leaf is my second favorite 3DS game, trailing right behind Super Mario 3D Land.

@yeppeo Every Pokemon game is fantastic! It's one of the must haves for me on every system. I should start playing Pokemon Yellow soon. Maybe I will start tonight.
Exactly! It's one of those classics that everybody played at some point in time and knows about!
Actually Pokemon Yellow was the first ever Pokemon game I played (and owned) so it has a special place in my heart, and I really need to buy the version for the DS (whenever I have money!)

Latest threads

Back