Who is better? Peach, Daisy, or Rosalina?

They all have their own great qualities. You can almost make the comparison that they're like the triforce in a way. Daisy is power, never one to back down from a fight and being no so girly. Wisdom is Rosalina, with an answer to almost every one of Mario's questions and a vast knowledge of multiple galaxies and universes. Peach is courage. She is constantly kidnapped Bowser among others, and she always finds a way to sneak around and somehow help Mario on his quest. That being said, they're all great in their own ways.

I like Peach the best of them - but they're all fairly interesting in their own way. I honestly think Nintendo has done pretty well overall with how they set each of them up as a character.

I enjoy Daisy for her storyline. I guess I'm still a little angry with Peach for always getting kidnapped and subsequently Toad for always telling me the princess is in another castle. Could he not have just waited for me in FRONT of the castle? He had enough time to get through the castle, sneak past Bowser, and wait for me to do the same??? Nonsense.

I've always loved Peach! Even when she's a damsel in distress, she's just too cute to be held captive by Bowser. I loved Super Mario Bros. 2 as a kid just because I was able to play as Princess Toadstool aka Peach (finally able to play a female character!) and her hover ability was ridiculously overpowered. Peach is usually my pick for Smash Bros. games as well -- she has a parasol and she's not afraid to use it!

I've always loved Peach! Even when she's a damsel in distress, she's just too cute to be held captive by Bowser. I loved Super Mario Bros. 2 as a kid just because I was able to play as Princess Toadstool aka Peach (finally able to play a female character!) and her hover ability was ridiculously overpowered. Peach is usually my pick for Smash Bros. games as well -- she has a parasol and she's not afraid to use it!

Yes! i loved SMB2 (usa) also. i was excited to finally see different characters revisited in SM3DW. now if we could get a game with, Wario, Waluigi, Daisy, and a goomba.
And you get extra points for using peach in smash bros. i never could get used to her

Peach is a joke, and Daisy was not even a real character until they forced her into the sports games. That leaves one.
She was in Mario Land 2. Although for the life of me I can't remember where she's the princess of.

Peach. That hip check move in brawl was just deadly.

Sarasaland!
That's the one!

God, I wish they'd go back there for once. It'd be interesting to get another view into how the Kingdom works and how it's different, you know?

how bout the music? still great. i play this quite often on the 3ds. and yes it's time to return to Sarasaland

My favorite out of the three is Princess Peach, because she's a cute character. Also, Princess Peach was the first female character I ever played as, so I have fond memories with her.

Peach. That hip check move in brawl was just deadly.

You are completely correct - we can close the thread now as we have found our undisputed winner 4EVER! Seriously though I think my kid sister only played Peach because Peach was that good - I however held a fondness for Falcon Punches.

I just see Daisy and Rosalina as superfluous. It's like all the new characters in Sonic; I have no idea about any of them newer than Knuckles. Actually, I'm not a fan of Peach either. Can I pick Toad instead?

I like Daisy the most cause Peach is too mainstream for me xD and i never heard of Rosalina before so I can't judge her.

To me though each of them have their strengths and weaknesses in every other game that I have played with them in. So in one game peach might be the stronger out of the three and in another game daisy might be stronger. So that is the way that I look at it.

In terms of ability Rosalina definitely takes the cake, and she's certainly the "coolest" of the lot, if her dignity and power is any indication. But there's something about Peach, some hidden psychopathic figure below her layers of pink frills and exaggerated helplessness... I don't know; I just wouldn't be surprised if she eventually went insane and killed anyone, or is secretly a super-spy, or is actually the creator of the universe, or something.

I will forever be a fan of Daisy because of Mario Kart Double Dash.

I was playing it with some friends for the first time, and someone was playing as Daisy and Peach. They ended up winning the race, and I'll never forget the winning dialog that played. Peach said something normal like "Yeah, we won!", something you would expect to hear. But Daisy, good ol' Daisy, simply said "Hi, I'm Daisy!" I just lost it. Every race, Daisy would just introduce herself, and not say anything else. That was when Daisy became my favorite princess ever.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back