Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Jpix

Did anyone here get it? I got it the night it was released, which was kinda lame since the stores were all closed so I couldn't actually do much other than roam around and get my little 'house' to stay in for the night.
But so far, I'm really liking it, of course it's a little monotonous at times, being like the other Animal crossings but they added a lot to it and I've really been enjoying it. I got my 3rd house upgrade, trying to work on upgrading nook's store and I got the Island! I have 4 friends who have it now as well so it really does add into the fun!
If anyone got it, I would be willing to have a friend code swap and visit each-other.

BanjoKazooie

From
Pennsylvania USA
Playing
Nintendo 64
I'm probably going to get it sometime soon. I will probably download it digitally, cause I don't feel like driving to the store to get it.

Jacob

Playing
Wii U
This is one of the best 3DS games out there right now, maybe even the best (I personally disliked immorality of having to kill everyone in most of the levels in FE:A). I guess it's true that it is quite similar to the Wii version, but who says this game is worse than the one on the Wii. If this was the first game in the series, my opinion may differ, but overall, it wasn't a bad game. Overall, 8.3/10

Sandara

Playing
Wii
I had it for a short ammount of time but I lost it... In those short periods, I fell in love with the game! Sure it got really boring sometimes but there was always something for me to do. I do plan to buy this game again if I cannot find it in the next couple of weeks. When I get the game back I will surely switch codes with you if you're up to it. :)

bstahr

From
United States
Playing
3DS
I love "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"! It can hold my attention for hours. I really like how every day there are new things to do, and the more you play, the more things there are to experience. I spend a lot of time fishing and collecting things to sell, and I like seeing what items are worth the most bells and what I can buy and customize. It's a really great game.

iceskater101

From
Minnesota :)
Playing
3DS
If anyone wants to play Animal Crossing New Leaf with me.. I posted my code on the friend code swap forum/thread thing. So you should add me and we can play together! :)

Padwolf

Playing
GameCube
I did have Animal Crossing New Leaf, however I felt a little bit disappointed with it. On the one hand it cannot be denied that it is a huge upgrade from the previous Animal Crossing games. However, I feel that it is such a huge upgrade that, in my personal opinion, it is kind of lacking the charm and simplicity of the Animal Crossing that was released on the Gamecube. Maybe it's because I poured so much into the Gamecube version that I feel almost done with the Animal Crossing games that came after. It is still a fantastic game and it is definitely worth getting, just not for me.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
i love this game greatly but… it's true. sometimes i feel like there is too much to do, and the quick pick up and play doesn't really apply. i really do feel bad when a neighbor comes running and i duck em!

iceskater101

From
Minnesota :)
Playing
3DS
I have noticed that as well. I mean right now I am working at paying off my loan on my house while trying to save money for a public service project. At the same time though I love it! It means the game doesn't get old. I still have my goal of collecting all the fish and insects in the game but I am processing through that very slowly.

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
ok anyone get the big update? I did it but didn't try it out yet, I'm waiting to check it out with my little girl. She is our Mayor. From what i've seen on twitter, it looks like almost a whole new game. I love the amiibo support.

Latest posts

Latest threads