What game(s) are you playing now?

PS4: Star Wars Battlefront II (sorry, plz don't hate me)
3DS: Ocarina of Time Remastered
Switch: Breath of the Wild / Stardew Valley
Mobile: Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes / Animal Crossing Pocket Camp / Pokemon GO

The Sims 4 for Xbox One is what I've been playing recently.

PS3: GTA V
Nintendo Switch: Skyrim
GameCube: Ty The Tasmanian Tiger
Wii: Rampage Total Destruction
Wii U: Assassin's Creed III
NES: Blaster Master
SNES: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
N64: Super Mario 64
Atari 2600: E.T.
Sega Genesis: Greendog Beach Surfer Dude
PS2: GTA III

@GunGunW I wonder if that will ever come to the Switch. That's not a game I could sit at a computer and play, but on the go I might. That's why I waited to get Stardew Valley until I had the Switch.

Just picked up Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Switch today. So I'll be playing that until the next Nintendo console lol. I had it for Wii U, but came kinda late to the party.

well, i watched my daughter play BOTW last night and we downloaded the DLC so i know ill be back in Hyrule again here soon!

Is anyone going to see the video game movies Rampage & Get Ready Player 1 in 2018?

The Sims 4 would be a great game for the Switch. The best part is since the Switch has no achievement system I wouldn't feel guilty about using cheat codes lol. Actually as far as third party games go, that might be my most wanted one for the Switch.

The Sims 4 is old. It's all bout sims 7 now.

Just Finished Transformers Devestsation.

Not playing Secret of Mana Remake on PS4.

Gigantic Army on Steam which is a clone of Assault Suit games (my Avatar)

Right Now I'm play Resident evil revelations 2 on the Switch. Already beat the game twice, going threw it for the 3rd time. & Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life Special Edition on the PS2 that I downloaded on the PS3 through the PSN store.

I love the raid mode on Revelations 2. I might pick it up on Switch just for that alone.

I downloaded both RE R1 & RE R2 on the Switch. I'm using a 128GB card. And I still have tons of room left on it.

7/10 - I still enjoy Underground 2 better. The graphics seem to be downgraded but lots of things have been added to pull off some massive combos.
max1222813287-frontback-cover.jpg

Underground 2 and American Wasteland are my two favorite Tony Hawk games, can't go wrong with either!

Anyway, I just beat Agents of Mayhem and now I'm onto Yakuza Kiwami, Horizon Zero Dawn, and NieR: Automata but mostly Yakuza

Bravely Second. Heck of a game, just has more dialogue than a Tarentino movie.

Kirby Star Allies, Golf Story, and about to start Ever Oasis

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back