Your first GameCube game

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by Mr. Blue, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Vitani

Vitani New Member

Playing:
    Nintendo 3DS XL
    I believe my first game cube game was Metroid. I didn't have the game cube very long before it was given away because I was not spending as much time as I should on my homework. It was such a sad day for me. It was so hard not to rush through everything so I could spend some quality time with my TV and game cube. Those were simpler times.

2. ChilledFlamez

ChilledFlamez New Member

Playing:
    GameCube
    My first ever GameCube game was Super Smash Bros: Melee. My dad had actually bought it along with the actual console for my brother's birthday. Since it was 4-player, we would play it all the time. I still have it to this day lying around somewhere, but I really have no desire to pick it back up again due to how fun the new Smash is.

3. GunGunW

GunGunW Active Member

Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    Luigi's Mansion, I never beat it or got that far into it. I don't even own it anymore. But I did watch a let's play of it years later.

4. Shimus

Shimus Active Member

Playing:
    Nintendo 64
    Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos - just replayed them on Dolphin when I lost power in a storm. Yay for batteries and generators.

5. FaithofBlood

FaithofBlood Member

The netherlands
    Playing:
    GameCube
    My first was pokemon Colosseum and super smash bross melee (I got it both at once since my dad bought one extra game with the orignal package deal back then.).

6. ChibiChan12

ChibiChan12 Active Member

Ylisse
    Playing:
    GameCube
    I believe the first game for GameCube we got was Super Mario Sunshine, then Mario Kart and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. :) Good memories.

dustinb12 likes this.
  7. dustinb12

dustinb12 Moderator Staff Member

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    @ChibiChan12 yes! thats the perfect line-up and still my favorites to this day.