Your first GameCube game

I believe my first game cube game was Metroid. I didn't have the game cube very long before it was given away because I was not spending as much time as I should on my homework. It was such a sad day for me. It was so hard not to rush through everything so I could spend some quality time with my TV and game cube. Those were simpler times.

My first ever GameCube game was Super Smash Bros: Melee. My dad had actually bought it along with the actual console for my brother's birthday. Since it was 4-player, we would play it all the time. I still have it to this day lying around somewhere, but I really have no desire to pick it back up again due to how fun the new Smash is.

Luigi's Mansion, I never beat it or got that far into it. I don't even own it anymore. But I did watch a let's play of it years later.

Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos - just replayed them on Dolphin when I lost power in a storm. Yay for batteries and generators.

My first was pokemon Colosseum and super smash bross melee (I got it both at once since my dad bought one extra game with the orignal package deal back then.).

I got my Gamecube with Super Smash Bros Melee and Luigi's Mansion. December 2001.

i bought my Gamecube in Currys for 380 Irish pound about 480 euro, there were about 12 releases on its release, you could pick 2 free games out of the 12, I picked burnout and luigis mansion and bought starwars

Wave Race: Blue Storm!

My dad surprised me when we got home and he pulled out the GameCube and then Wave Race. I remember it like it was yesterday.

My first GameCube game was The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. I first played it on Christmas morning in '05 or '06. Cool game (I wish Nintendo would have released it for GBA... A Link to the Past: Four Swords is strictly multiplayer [it's hard to find someone to link up with these days]).

@mr bullgod, Such an underrated game. It's a fun Zelda which you can beat in a few sittings and the cartoon art style still holds up today.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back