What game(s) are you playing now?

The last game I played was Super Mario Run on iPhone. :ROFLMAO:

E.T. Interplanetary Mission PS1, GTA III, PS2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii U, & I just finished The Last Of Us for the PS3. I recorded all the Game Plays. And M.C kids on the NES.

I've been playing Breath of the Wild and am for the most part enjoying it, which is odd considering I'm not much of a Zelda fan.

I Am Setsuna. It's a beautiful game, love the music. The battle system is a little frustrating at first, but I'm warming up to it.

Persona 5 on ps4, yooka-laylee on Xbox one, zelda and snake pass on Switch and eternal darkness on GameCube...alot to play right now

Alright I just came back to the forums and I know it's been a while since I've posted on a thread. I wanted to post on one I was familiar with so even though its pretty I will post here.

Lately I've been playing a homebrew actually. It's called POWDER v117 for GBA. It's been ported so many times to different things, really good rogue-like. Go try it!

i swore up and down id finish Metroid Prime, but whats a guy supposed to do? Let BOTW sit on the shelf?

I've been playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe a lot. I played it a whole lot on the Wii U (it might even be my most played Wii U game) and IMO it's one of the finest racing games of not just this generation, but all time.

What i want to play is Fortune Street and i hope they will make new ones soon. Maybe one with both nintendo and disney characters.

I have that game for the Nintendo Wii. Didn't play it yet, lol. I have try it out.

I always play multipule games at the same time.

-the witcher 3 on pc
-Bloodrayne on ngc
-legend of spyro dawn of the dragon on ps2
- Rayman 3 hoodlum havoc on ngc.

I have that game for the Nintendo Wii. Didn't play it yet, lol. I have try it out.
Fortune Street is super duper fun. Its one the few games my wife will actually play, and we'd stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning duking it out. Anybody who even kinda likes Monopoly should check it out.

as for me:

Yokai Watch 2 Bony Spirits .1%
BOTW 99.9% and cannot get enough

My gaming life has been consumed with Disgaea 5 Complete on the Switch, and Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 on the PC. >.> I don't even like cars, and I'm loving CMS18, there's something soothing about listening to my music while fixing up digital cars.

A lot of stuff. Far Cry 3, Halo, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 just to name some recent ones.

well i finally kinda finished BOTW, and I'm just about ready to be done with Yokai Watch 2. I will be on to Metroid Prime and Bravely Second until the DLC drops for BOTW.

Currently playing Assassin's creed brotherhood and so far, its so dull and depressing....

I've been grinding pretty hard on FF for a while now, i'm not talking about that stupid remake they made with 1 and 2 for the gba xD That one was waaaay to easy!

I have a backlog worth of stuff I need to work on but I keep playing more and more rounds of Halo 5

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back