What game(s) are you playing now?

I've been playing my Xbox 360 a lot so I've been alternating between games I have on there like Tomb Raider (2013) and Forza Horizon (I've beaten both of them before but I still like to play them).

now I play only with my smartphone, i am waiting for a zelda like game "Oceanhorn" it seem realy good

Last edited:
Oceanhorn is okay, but It doesn't really do the Zelda legacy any justice. You're almost better off running ALTTP in an emulator.

8fWvxHQ.jpg

Well, i haven't played it in quite a while, but i was bored so i reset my leaf green and have been playing that for almost a week now. Just got the Saphire stone and then got it taken away by a nerd :(

I got pokemon moon pre-order digital and thought i was going to play it as soon as it came out. Now its a day later and i haven't even picked up my ds, playing pokemon leaf green too much xD

Since last time i posted on this thread I've kinda stopped playing Pokken.
Won EarthBound
Played way to much (Like 1800 combined hours) of smash, Animal crossing and Splatoon.
Speaking of Smash, i quit Pika because he just didn't feel right. I've been playing Mewtwo for a good few months now.

Currently also playing Mother 3 and won both Shovel Knight campaigns.

And of course, lots of Pokemon Sun.

Finally got around to Pokemon Moon. Think I've played 28 hours or so. Will probably start the latest Ace Attorney after I finish it.

Street Fighter V, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Skyrim.

Latest threads

Back