What game(s) are you playing now?

@Casiox well, i have been down with strep for almost a week, so i passed the time catching up on my video games! I finished Pikmin 3, getting close to the end of Capt Toad and i like my old school here and there. It sucks being sick, but the family don't want me cooking or cleaning so i caught up on my wrestling and played some games!

@dustinb12 Well, that's some lucky stuff, wish the same happened to me so I could play a lot of games at the same time, indeed.

I don't have to work so there has been many occasions I will play a dozen or so games in a single day.

@Segata That's a really nice game, I've tried it a couple of times and it really caught my attention, indeed.

Street-Fighter-V-console-exclusive-box-art.jpg

Nuka World (Fallout 4 DLC) and Halo 4.

i think i got my fill of Captain Toad. The bonus levels are really challenging and i think I'm to the point of saying "enough. I tried." So next on my list is TPHD. Im ready for some epic Zelda. It sounds fantastic, of course it's really clear and pretty too. Im a sound guy

I'm playing too many stuff right now :p. My main games right now are Persona 4 Golden and Pokemon Go (taking advantage of the bumper to bumper traffic). I play Persona 4 before sleeping at night, it is a great game. I am playing another play through of both Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Conquest, but I have those on hold. And on the rare moments I have time, I play either Zelda Twilight Princess on the Wii or a random N64 game with my little sister.

Worth the wait. I just warn people before playing DQ games as they take a lot of investment of time. They are some of the most grind heavy RPGs.
the last one i played was Realms of Revelation, and loved it. Im also old enough to remember when it was Dragon Warrior. They are great rpg's and i wouldn't hesitate to start any game in that series. Looks really good

I'm finally playing Skyrim after having it sit in my library for I think five years. I'm playing as a Kajheet and have been monologing my character's thoughts using his name instead of "I".

I'm finally playing Skyrim after having it sit in my library for I think five years. I'm playing as a Kajheet and have been monologing my character's thoughts using his name instead of "I".

I started Skyrim this year and I'm not kidding, I've spent 45 hours playing the game so far and feel I've accomplished next to nothing when it comes to the story.

Well when the NPC's give you actual directions instead of just marking locations on your map it's easy to get lost.

Latest threads

Back